- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Payroll
Payroll is bookkeeping software that keeps all employees information in a sequence with its complete details. If you want to change or update an employee payroll details through QB then this blog will guide you and make a better way to work on this software.
Note: Payroll customers can change an employee’s payroll information as described below. If you use Direct Deposit or QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted, you must send a zero payroll after you have completed your updates.
Method for Changing Employee’s Payroll Information:-
- First choose Employees & after this click on employee center.
- After doing so, give a double-click on a name of that particular employee through which you need to change its payroll information or as modify it.
- Then Under the Edit-Employee window, give a click on the Payroll Info tab.
- To do so, now edit all details of an employee’s payroll.
Another Method to Change Employee’s Name
- First, select Employees heading and then select or click on the Employee center.
- Now, press the double-click on a heading of employee’s name.
- After that, go to the personal tab and then enter corrected employee name under Legal Name.
- At last, click to the OK key button.
Steps to Add payroll Item:
- First of all, give a single click on a beneath of the last item under the Item Name column.
- Then into the drop down menu, choose a payroll item. If a user needs to make a setup of a new payroll item then click to the Add locate button.
- Finally, in the end click on the OK button and apply to save all changes which you have been made recently.
Steps for Reactivating Terminated or Released Employee Payroll Information
- First of all, select Employee center & then make a few changes so that you can view all employee details.
- After doing so, give a double click on a employee that a user want to reactivate it.
- Now click to the Employment info tab.
- After that, remove that release date so that the given field is blank.
- Under the QuickBooks desktop 2015, first click on the termination tab & then eliminate all your termination details.
- To do so, unmark the employee & make it as inactive box.
- At the end, click on OK button & save all your modified information that you have made recently.
Hopefully now you are able to change employee’s payroll information in QuickBooks software. However, if there is any query or need any type of help then connect with our U.S based QuickBooks customer support team anytime by dialing tollfree .i.e. +1(800)880-6389 and have a direct conversation with them.
Connect with 24/7 QuickBooks Payroll Support
Facing errors in your QuickBooks payroll software? It’s time to seek technical assistance provided by Certified ProAdvisors. Feel no more hassle and dial our QuickBooks Payroll customer service number 1(800)880-6389. Our experts are available on various modes over Chat, Emails or on a Phone Contact.
Outstanding Services for QuickBooks Payroll as:-
- Reliable Technical Support Services and Help for QuickBooks related issues.
- Offering QB software at very low cost
- Accessible via remote session controller
- Available through 24 hrs a day & 7 days including weekends
- Customer Satisfaction
- Rendering facility of abrupt support assistance
The Certified technicians are always being here to troubleshoot your problems effortlessly. Our Certified team help you to resolve all type of problems and queries. For more, drop your queries via online and we provide a complete assistance through remotely or telephonic.