- Last Updated on:   March 30th, 2019
- Posted by: Pro Accountant Advisor
In this answer, we are going to discuss how we can add an accountant to QuickBooks Online. Implement the steps given below to add an accountant to QB Online-
- First of all go to the QuickBooks online login page and login using your username and password.
- Select Gear Icon and then select Manage users.
- Redirect to the accountant section and then click on invite accountant.
- Input your accountant’s email address and his/her full name.
- An email message will be sent with a link for signing.
- Accountant will be asked to make a log-in id before signing for the first time unless your accountant has already created a log-in id with Intuit business service.
You will see the pop-up window as:
- Your accountant signs in their status on the invited manage users page.
- After accepting the invitation, the status will change to active.
- Select Next option.
- Finally, click on Finish.
I hope with the help of this answer you are now able to add an accountant to QuickBooks Online. However, if you want any further information related to this software you can seek assistance from QuickBooks Online Support team at +1(800)880-6389.
You may also like: