- Last Updated on:   Dec 17th, 2019
- Posted by: Pro Accountant Advisor
If you are having large number of employees who need QuickBooks access, then Yes..! You can install QuickBooks Pro on multiple devices with a single-user license on multiple portable devices. But if you are need any technical help to install QuickBooks Pro on multiple systems – you can directly call our QuickBooks enterprise support number .i.e. +1-800-880-6389.
How to Install QuickBooks Desktop Pro in Multiple Systems?
Go through the systematic steps to install QuickBooks Pro on several desktops:-
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks via CD
- Eject the CD drive and place the QuickBooks software CD into it.
- Once you insert the QB CD, automatically QuickBooks installer opens.
- A dialogue box will appear with a “Start” Right-click on it and choose the “Explorer” tab.
- In the “Explorer” screen, at the left go to the ‘Folder List’ and choose the QuickBooks CD.
- In order to launch the QuickBooks installer, hit onto the “Setup.exe” file.
QuickBooks Download via Intuit Official Website
- In case, if you want to download the QuickBooks via Intuit website..! Then, download QuickBooks from there and perform double-click on the downloaded file to execute & run the QB installer to install QuickBooks.
- In order to go to the QuickBooks License Agreement, click on the “Next” tab on the QuickBooks Installer.
Step 2: Choose the installation type
- Hit onto the “License Agreement” checkbox and press the “Next” tab. This will redirect you to select the ‘Installation Type’ page.
Step 3: Share QuickBooks over the Network
- In the ‘Choose Installation Type’ page, select the “Express” icon to avail QuickBooks recommendation on installation options.
- Choose the “Custom and Network Options” tab to share the QuickBooks over the network.
Step 4: Enter the License and Product numbers
- After choosing the “Express” option, hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the license and product number page.
- Type-in the “License and Product Numbers” and tap the “Enter” tab.
Step 5: Navigate to the Custom and Network option
- In case, you have already selected the “Custom and Network” option in the past steps, then hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the ‘Custom and Network Options’ page.
- Go through the available alternatives & hit onto the “Radio” tab.
Step 6: locate the installation location
- Hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the “Upgrade” or “Change Installation Location” page.
- Choose the “Change Install Location Radio” button and hit onto the “Browse” icon to go the different location if needed.
- Later, hit onto the “Next” tab to navigate to the “Ready to Install” page.
Step 7: Review the Settings for Accuracy
- Go to the ‘Ready to Install’ page, review the settings for accuracy.
- To begin the installation process, click on the “Install” tab.
Step 8: Finish the installation
- On the “Congratulations!” page, verify the “Open QuickBooks” icon & “Help me get started” icon.
- Later, hit onto the “Finish” icon and close the Intuit QuickBooks installer.
Repeat these steps for all systems. You can not install QuickBooks Pro on on a shared computer system and utilize the program across multiple computer systems. You should install the software on each computer.