- Last Updated on:   July 25th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
QuickBooks is an outstanding accounting and bookkeeping software made by Intuit. In this post, we are going to discuss what to do when you cannot log into My Company files on QuickBooks for Mac.
Try to Remove the preferences file:
- Close QuickBooks even if it’s running.
- Click on Finder and then hold the option key downwards.
- Select Go.
- Click on Library menu.
- Library window opens and double-click on the Preferences folder.
- Drag the com.intuit.quickbooks20xx.plist file to the trash (where xx is the year of the QuickBooks version).
- Restart QuickBooks.
Hopefully, the steps we have discussed has helped you in great extent and if in case you have any other issue or error then feel free to seek help from our QuickBooks Mac technical support helpline at +1(800)880-6389. We promise you to resolve all your QuickBooks Mac problems in no time.