- Last Updated on:   June 5th, 2019
- Posted by: Pro Accountant Advisor
Do you that there is only one way to stay on top of business finances is to create a budget or your business. QuickBooks allows you to create a yearly budget for your business.
In this post, we have discussed about “How a user can create and track budget” in QuickBooks. This feature allows you to compare your actual revenues and expenses to your company’s budgeted accounts. Choose the proper budgeting options, and run budgeting reports.
Steps of Create and Track Budget in QuickBooks
- Click on the ‘Gear‘ icon
- In the tools list, click on ‘Budgeting‘ icon
- After that click on the ‘New budget‘
- Mini interview window will appear then click on ‘Next‘ option.
- Click on ‘No amounts‘
- Create a budget from scratch option and then click ‘Next‘.
- Choose Don’t Subdivide and click on ‘Next‘.
- Choose a ‘fiscal year‘ and Write down the ‘Budget name‘.
- Click on ‘Finish‘.
- Now, you will get a ‘Budget window‘.
- Click on ‘Billable Expense‘, income and then fill up the budget amount in each month.
- Click on ‘Save‘ Button.
- Finally hit a click ‘Finish‘ when you complete your budget.
If you need any further help then feel free to seek advice from our QuickBooks support helpline at +1(800)880-6389.
Read also these topics: