- Last Updated on:   August 29th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
QuickBooks software is known for its efficiency in maintaining accounts and books for a business. It offers exceptional interface. QuickBooks for Mac is the biggest markets in the industry of accounting software. Users using QuickBooks of Mac sometimes may face some of the common errors while using QuickBooks on it. One of the most common errors is QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error in Mac.
Today, in this post we are going to discuss that how we can fix QuickBooks Crash Error in Mac and why QuickBooks Crash Catcher error occurs. If you need an instant help for solving this error then you can take help from our QuickBooks support team at +1(800)880-6389.
Now, let’s first discuss the causes.
Why QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error Occurs in Mac?
QuickBooks timely releases maintenance updates to fix common issues which rises inside the software. Using the outdated version of QuickBooks for past log run has led to this issue. Other reasons could be defined as an unverified company data file, another app on computer obstructing QuickBooks processes or user account with none administrative credentials.
How to fix QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error in Mac?
Implement the steps mentioned below to fix the QuickBooks Crash Error in Mac-
Method 1: Add New Mac User Account
- Go to the ‘Preferences‘ tab
- Select ‘Users and groups‘.
- From the New, Account open the system and open the software for use.
Method 2: Safe Boot Windows
- Close QuickBooks and reboot your system.
- Hold the ‘Shift key‘ until the windows appear.
- Open QuickBooks and start your work from where you left.
- In case your system does not fix then it means that there is definitely a problem between QuickBooks software and the program.
Method 3: Integrate your company file
- Browse to ‘File‘ menu.
- Click on ‘Utilities‘.
- Choose ‘Verify Data‘.
- Click on ‘Build Information‘.
- To verify the info run the primary step of the method.
- If in case it fails to strive to restore the package.
Method 4: Update the software
- Click on QuickBooks.
- Open ‘Taskbar’.
- Check for ‘Updates‘ if any.
- Follow the prompts and install the package.
Method 5: Run the Rebuild data Utility
- Open QuickBooks and under the “File menu” click on “Utilities“.
- Choose “Verify Data” and wait till the process is completed.
- Run the “Rebuild Data tool” if any issue is detected.
- If “Verify/Rebuild process” fails then try to recover your system.
Method 6: Restart your computer in Safe Mode
- Reboot your computer.
- Press and hold the ‘Shift key‘ until you see the desktop screen.
- Open QuickBooks in your computer in safe mode.
- See if the error still exists.
Method 7: Update QuickBooks to the latest release
- Firstly Open your QuickBooks desktop.
- On the top of the taskbar, go to QuickBooks and then click on “Check for QuickBooks Updates“.
- Follow on screen prompts to install the latest release version of QuickBooks.
We hope that the steps mentioned above to fix the QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error in Mac has helped you a lot and if you still have any queries then feel free to seek help and advice from our QuickBooks Mac technical support team by calling on their toll-free number at +1(800)880-6389.
Some other helpful resources