- Last Updated on:   March 30th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
QuickBooks Desktop provides us to use a plain white paper to print a pay stub. QuickBooks Desktop uses a template or default layout with the format but then font cannot be changed. When we print pay stubs on a void paper, the company name, address and phone number will appear on the bottom and top of the page.
You have the choice to email the pay-stubs to the employees by utilizing QuickBooks Desktop. This is presented as PDF file Decrypted by the only password which ultimately helps in preserving the format as well as the layout of the pay stubs.
Steps to Print a Pay Stub in QuickBooks
Follow the steps mentioned below to print pay stub-
- Click on Reports on the left side of the configuration
- Click on All Reports button and then select Manage Payroll.
- Click on Paycheck List from the list of reports.
- Report page will open.
- Paychecks or Pay stubs, you want to print will be chosen from checkboxes.
- Click on Print so that you could open the PDF in a new window.
- Save this PDF so that you can print this later.
Print Pay Stubs from QuickBooks Desktop File Menu
- Firstly go to File and then click Print Forms and then click Pay Stubs.
- Choose your Payroll bank account and enter a date range that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- Now choose the drop-down menu to select the employee, if you want to filter by one employee to next employee.
- Select in the column beside the date.
- Choose the pay stubs you want to print.
- Select Preview to view the pay stub before you print it.
- Now click on Preferences to choose the company and employee information.
- If you would like to print a global message on each pay stub then enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
- Finally Select Print.
Note: Select the Help button to know more information about the Print Pay stubs window,
Print a Pay Stub from a Paycheck
- First of all you need to open the pay stub in QuickBooks desktop.
- Now select the Print icon above the check.
- Finally choose Pay Stub.
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above were the answer for how to print pay stub in QuickBooks. However, if you still have any doubts or issues related to QuickBooks then consult with our QuickBooks payroll customer support team anytime 24×7 at +1(800)880-6389.