- Last Updated on:   January 23rd, 2019
- Posted by: QB
Is your QuickBooks running slow? By implementing this answer you can speed-up your QuickBooks today! As a QuickBooks user you may find this irritating that your QuickBooks performance and speed is reduced or not as new. In this case we have 4 tips to speed-up QuickBooks.
- Shut down the features of QuickBooks which slows you down.
- Do not keep a bunch of Windows open as it will slow down your QuickBooks.
- Turn of all unnecessary programs in Windows.
- Reduce the size of your file; it is highly recommended if you are running QuickBooks in multi-user. A heavy company file can really slow things down.
- Use less space on your hard drive and your backup.
However you can read this complete article to improve your QuickBooks performance.
If QuickBooks is not working till notch then you definitely need an expert hand to handle your QuickBooks or you could just contact our Customer Support team reaching us by calling on toll-free number at +1(800)880-6389.