- Last Updated on:   July 25th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
Are you troubling with error codes in your QuickBooks. In this post, i am going to discuss about “how we can solve QuickBooks Error PS077 or Error PS032 and what are the steps to solve this error. Also i have shared few actual causes behind to this error.
Difficulty in downloading payroll updates occurs stating that the QuickBooks or having trouble installing payroll tax table update.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks payroll PS033 Error
Know the Actual Reasons Behind this Error
These are the reasons behind this error-
- The tax table file is invalid or corrupt in the components/payroll folder.
- Your billing details have been expired or incorrect.
- Company files are corrupt and damaged.
- Not registered in the QuickBooks software.
Steps to Solve QuickBooks Error PS077 or Error PS032
Follow the steps discussed below to solve this error-
- Ensure to register in QuickBooks Desktop software and also make sure that QuickBooks Desktop version is latest updated (Currently the latest version is QuickBooks Desktop 2019).
- Confirm whether your billing information is correct or not.
- Run for repair of your QuickBooks Desktop Software and ensure that you are not going to update your data file which is still available in the Accountant’s copy.
- The switch of your User Account Control (UAC) if you’re using Windows Vista, 7, 8. Also, try to update the application with the UAC deactivated.
- Note your QuickBooks License Number which is next step you have to do.
- Open QuickBooks Home and then press F2 tab.
- Note your License Number
- Close the Product Information window and then click on OK.
- Ensure that you have only one QuickBooks Desktop Installation.
You have two versions of QB Desktop installed and in case if you are using a system with the server. First thing is the QuickBooks Database Manager Server and the other one is QuickBooks Desktop.
When you have one version of QuickBooks Desktop installed then no need to complete these steps:
- Firstly do a backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- If you see the Open tab and then close all the applications.
- Open the Run Window.
Under the Windows system section, choose to Go to > open the Start screen and then right-click on the background to All Apps. Now, choose Run.
Windows 7 and XP:
Click on the Windows Start tab and then choose Run.
- In case if you are not logged in with admin rights then click on the Start
- Click on All Programs.
- Choose Accessories and then click on Run.
- Click on Vista logo and then click on the Start button.
- In the search field, type Run command.
- Now Open Control Panel window from the Run tab.
- Go to Programs and Features to Add or Remove Programs in Windows Vista and double-click on it.
- In case if you have various versions to review the list of QuickBooks Desktop programs.
- Then, go to under the sections in the list of the currently installed program.
- You Don’t need to continue if you have only a single version of QuickBooks Desktop installed.
- If you confirm that you have various versions then choose the QuickBooks Desktop program which you want to uninstall ROM on your computer.
- Click on Change/Remove/Uninstall in Windows To open QuickBooks Desktop installation.
- Click on Next tab.
- Choose Remove and then click on Next button.
- The update can be completed and the error message must include an option to go online. To recover the update click on the Yes tab and click on the Online button if it asks.
- Error PS02 may have the option to only click on the OK button to go online.
- Click on the OK button to run the download automatically again and it will display the same error message.
- If your data files are available on the server, close the QuickBooks on all the computers.
- Run the Payroll update from the server.
- If the update was successful on the server then you don’t need to install all the other versions of QuickBooks.
If you have a single version of QuickBooks:
Install a clean version of QuickBooks to execute well in Selective Startup.
- Remove all the additional installations, if you have multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop installed.
- Reset you QuickBooks Update.
- Download the current payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort the lists and then utilize the Verify Data or Rebuild Data process.
- Perform a clean Uninstall/Re-install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
We hope that the steps mentioned above to resolve this QuickBooks Error PS077 or Error PS032 and in case if you need any help then feel free to seek help from our QuickBooks Payroll Support team by calling on toll-free hotline at +1(800)-880-6389. Thanks for visit us. You are always welcome here to find out the all solution of your concerns..