- Last Updated on:   Dec 13th, 2019
- Posted by: Pro Accountant Advisor
QuickBooks Enterprise provides every possible help for your business. To record an ACH payment in QuickBooks desktop you need to send and receive payments electronically. We have a short extract by Intuit to show how easy it is to process ACH electronic payments in QuickBooks.
- You can easily accept credit card payment if you use QuickBooks Payments. But credit card fees can add up mainly for repeated sales.
- You can now process bank transfers or you can say ACH transactions or e-check for a minimum fee of 50 bucks per transactions.
Steps to Record ACH payment in QuickBooks
There are a few steps to record ACH payments from invoices in QuickBooks Online.
- Choose the Check or ACH payment method while you create a one-time or recurring sales receipt as you receive a payment.
- Input your customer’s bank info.
- Get authorization from your customer.
- You can fill out this form.
- Process the transfer and then get paid.
- First of all you need to click on the “Sales tab” that is located in the left navigation bar.
- Ensure that the “Invoices” option is selected at the top of the page.
- Now select the “Receive payment” beside of the invoice you need.
- The “Receive Payment” page will open. You can also select to “add any outstanding transactions” here.
- Click “Save and new” or select the drop-down bar to choose the “Save and close”.
- You are all done.
We hope that with the help of the steps mentioned above now you are able to record an ACH payment in QuickBooks. In case of any queries or help you can connect with our QuickBooks enterprise support team anytime at 1(800)880-6389.
Some other FAQs