- Last Updated on:   July 25th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
QuickBooks is the most preferable brand for accounting and bookkeeping. In this post, we are going to discuss the fixation of, ‘when WDDM Service is not running’. If your computer runs on a modern version of Windows and you abruptly see that it is getting malfunctioned and stopped of unpredictable extent and magnitude, it may happen because of WDDM service running error.
You will now experience the slowdown of your computer, startup and shutdown problem, blue screen error, Program locks up. If you have a fair perception of the issue and know the basic resolution of the problem it will not be too difficult for you to conclude the matter.
Reasons for WDDM Service not Running Error
- The issue may appear while you update your Windows and find that some DLL files or not available or damaged.
- Sometimes you may try to uninstall the application or then re-installing. If you do not do it in the conventional way you may get this sort of error.
- The error may also happen due to the improper installation of drivers or they are damaged.
- If your system is affected with virus or malware or Trojan horse, it may also show the error.
You May Also Like: Error: The File You Specified Cannot be Opened, When you Open QuickBooks
Troubleshooting the Error of WDDM service not running
Follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the error of WDDM service not running:
- Start your computer in a safe mode so that the issue of ADDM is reduced.
- Press F8 when booting thus ensuring that your computer will start in safe mode.
- Confirm whether your PC drivers are outdated or not.
- Click on Start.
- Onto the search box type device manager so that it displays the corrupted drivers in your system.
- Now, ensure whether your Windows version is latest or not.
- Make sure that the steps mentioned above have to be run as administrator.
We hope that the steps mentioned above really did help you a lot and if still the issue persists or there is any other error then feel free to seek help from our QuickBooks Customer Support toll-free number at +1(800)880-6389. We provide round the clock support for QB users and impeccable service.