- Last Updated on:   July 25th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
In QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, your software and data is stored safe on remote servers, not on your office computers. Hosting means that you have independence to access your QuickBooks Enterprise anytime, anywhere, and on any device, including Mac.
Everyone in your organization, including any authorized partners like your accountant, can work with the same data at the same time. You can access your QuickBooks literally from anywhere with hosting. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting also comes with all the feature of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software.
Benefits of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting
1. Your Team Mates Can Work from Anywhere:
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting your team mates can work together in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- It offers protected anytime, anywhere, and on any device access to your data.
- Your all team mates works with the same information, at the same time – no matter from where they are.
2. Access from any type of device:
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting allows you work on whatever platforms work best for you.
- You can use a Macbook, Tablet or PC to connect with your software from anywhere, anytime.
3. No Matter from Where you access:
- With the help of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions with hosting, you and your employees never get stuck behind your desk or secured to your PC. As your data is kept in the cloud hosting, not at your office. It is making access to simple and convenient if you have several places, or find yourself on the go.
4. Accessibility of the same data at the same time.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting lets your accountant, your warehouse manager, as well as your remote employees access the exact same information, at the very same time.
To find out more about QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Hosting, please visit https://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/features/hosting/. However you can contact to our enterprise support team anytime to talk with our experts regarding the cloud hosting and other topics.