- Last Updated on:   Dec 12th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
Intuit has developed an accounting service called QuickBooks Payroll. It is a feature which enables you to take payroll features in your QuickBooks Desktop software. There are three features of payroll, Basic, Enhanced and Assisted Payroll. It is largely used by small and medium sized businesses (According to a servery over 85% of customers recommend QuickBooks Payroll for their business).
The main motive of payroll feature is to save your time running payroll right inside QuickBooks. Now, let’s discuss the advantages of having Payroll feature in your business.
Advantages of QuickBooks Payroll
- It helps in keeping employee information organized.
- You can submit and create payroll taxes.
- It offers you to track and organize the firm’s benefits as well as workers compensation policies.
- Very fast as well as accurate payroll process.
- It has unique features of job cost report which also shows the employee labor costs.
How to Activate your Payroll Subscription?
If you bought QuickBooks Desktop Payroll in a retailer,
- In the menu bar click Employees > Payroll > Install Payroll from Box. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete activation.
If you purchased QuickBooks Desktop Payroll from the web or over the phone:
- Go to in the menu bar click Employees > Payroll > Enter the Service Key. Then comply with the on-screen instructions to full activation.
If you buy QuickBooks Desktop Payroll in QuickBooks, it will instantly be activated for you.
We hope this information helped you. However, if you need further help regarding QuickBooks Payroll or any services related to QuickBooks then please contact our Payroll Support Helpline at +1(800)880-6389.