- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
The QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 Version is packed with a few of the most innovative attributes. This the reason that it is obtaining a growing number of famous nowadays. However there is few problems which users faced and complaint about this powerful software. So today’s In this blog post, we are talking about one such error message i.e QuickBooks Error Code 6073.
Due to this error users usually not able to open the company files. and get an error message on their display. The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop.
Error Message Shows – QuickBooks can’t get to open the network address of the server.
The general meaning of this error is that some other user is also opening or already opened the same company file using the single user mode.
Possible Cause of QuickBooks Error 6073
- This error caused when a user will open this file on another computer by a single user mode.
- The file is located as to read on another network folder.
- All files are hosted via the Linux server & then use any more rather than one’s set as to login the credentials and sign into as shared folder.
- The file is being accessed through remote software technology (LogMeln, GoToMyPc, etc). We host the computer and still see thought that the client that is already that was logged into it.
Fixation of QuickBooks Error 6073
Comply Below-mentioned point to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6073 or call our QuickBooks Enterprise Customer Number +1 -800 -880 -6389 to get instant help from our U.S based tech Advisors.
✔ Solution 1: First download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Download the QuickBooks File Doctor application and run it.
✔ Solution 2: Let’s solve this QuickBooks Error 6073
Try these points when a user see opens a company file into a single user mode n at another workstation.
- Firstly close QB’s desktop in all PC’s.
- Open your Company file on to the Next system or a Laptop.
- Then switch to multi-user mode.
Help Tip: In the main file menu, choose switch to multi-user mode.
- Yet, if getting the same issue, now reboot your workstations.
If a Company file opened into a single user mode on to host the Device
- From the main File menu, choose an option of to Close the Company.
- Then reopen your Company file.
Help Tip: Now open a Company File & then click to the Next button.
- Then select to open the company file & then click to the Next.
- Choose your Company data file.
- At last, also select to open the file into other multi-user mode & then click to open it.
Tips for fixing an error 6073, when a user tried to open the company file in a read-only network folder.
- Go to the computer settings to host your company data file.
- Now let’s browse the location of the folder where your company file is saved.
- Give one right-click into the folder and select Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select the user if facing various issues when log in the file and then click to Edit it.
- Check that box for Allow to a Full control key button.
- Apply to save changes and then click to the OK key button.
Note: If troubles facing then dial to our toll-free number for QuickBooks Error Support & Help. The best place for our clients to fix 6073 errors in no specific time.
If the PC is get accessed by remotely via LogMeln, GoToMyPC, etc.
- Give one right click to the task bar & then select the task manager tool.
- Now click to the Processes tab.
- Then check if the process is running under the user’s name from which you have issues with this.
- If there is a process under that user’s name, restart your PC.
Thus the process is now completed, In most of the cases, the above-stated methods will surely resolve this error for you. However, if you are still not able to get rid off from this error or facing any other issue related to QuickBooks then contact to QuickBooks Support & Help Number +1(800)880-6389 and talk with USA’s best accounting professionals that experienced and has excellent work knowledge in resolving countable hindrances avails for all-time.