- Last Updated on:   Mar 19th, 2020
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks is an innovative software that has helped millions of small and mid-sized business owners across the globe in meeting their business goals. However, this software also faces few technical issues sometimes like other good software’s do. Experts recommend that you should correct immediately to all the critical problems whenever you face them.
In this post I am going to discuss about one of the most common QuickBooks errors i.e. QuickBooks Error PS077 and PS032. These Payroll errors often show up when users try to download updates of QuickBooks Payroll. If you too come across this error while downloading the QB Payroll updates, here is everything you should know about the QuickBooks Error PS077 and PS032.
However, for any further information or if you are seeking for expert assistance, then the user can feel free to call us at our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-880-6389. Our QuickBooks error support team will help the users in getting rid of the QuickBooks payroll error PS077 or PS032.
You may also read: How to resolve the QuickBooks error 6209?
Brief into QuickBooks Errors PS077 or PS032
Before you learn the causes and fixes to the QuickBooks error PS077 or PS032, it is important to learn about these errors. This error code is often seen when the user tries to download payroll updates. It comes up with an error message stating:
“QuickBooks is having trouble installation payroll tax table update.”
It should be noted that the prefix PS indicates QuickBooks payroll error. These errors can hamper the progress of QuickBooks activities. There can be various factors causing this issue, the user can check them out below.
What May Lead to QuickBooks Errors PS077 or PS032?
- When QuickBooks failed to read the information registered for software
- When your Billing Information may be incorrect
- QB Payroll or some of its components may have damaged tax table files.
- Your billing information is outdated or incorrect.
- QuickBooks Company File may be damaged or corrupted
- You might haven’t registered your QuickBooks software.
Important Points to remember :
- The user will first have to validate the QuickBooks payroll subscription
- Also, the user is required to update QuickBooks desktop application with the latest released updates
- The user should also ensure to take a backup of the QuickBooks company file
- One more thing that the users should consider is to verify that the billing information entered in the payroll account is proper
- make sure to only have one QuickBooks applications installed on the system
How to Solve QuickBooks Errors PS077 or PS032?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to fix these errors:
(Note: You may not necessarily require completing all the provided troubleshooting steps.)
- First of all, Logout from your QuickBooks account.
- After that close all your system windows, ensuring that no QuickBooks windows is left open.
- Open Windows task manager and verify all opened QB windows.
- Now, reopen QuickBooks attempt to download the payroll updates once again
- If the issue is still unresolved the go to File and select Utilities and Repair QuickBooks
- Log in to your online Intuit account and verify your QuickBooks License, check if you have the most recent update for your QuickBooks version. (Note: Click here to check the product version & release of your QuickBooks)
- Check your details such as billing information dates on your QuickBooks Payroll service account information.
- Refer to QuickBooks error technical support team to fix your QuickBooks errors.
- Check and create your QuickBooks data by going to file and then utilities
- If you are using Microsoft Windows 7 or 8, you should switch off User account control (UAC) and try to download the QuickBooks Payroll updates
Condition 1: If One Version of QuickBooks Desktop Installed
If you have only one version of QuickBooks desktop installed, no need to complete these steps.
- First, make the backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Close all the applications, if open.
- Open the Run Window.
For Windows 8:
- First of all, Go to under the Window System section.
- Now open the Start screen
- After that right-click on the background to All Apps
- Now select Run option.
For Windows 7 and XP:
- If you are not logged in with Admin rights just click Start
- After that click on All Programs
- Then click on Accessories
- And finally click Run.
- Click on Start button. In the start search field, and enter Run command.
Condition 2: If you have multiple versions of QuickBooks installed:
First of all Install a clean version of QuickBooks desktop to perform well in Selective Startup.
- For multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop:
- Remove all the additional installations.
- Reset your QuickBooks update.
- Download the latest payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort the lists, then use the Verify Data/Rebuild Data process. (Rebuild the Data only if necessary).
- Perform a clean Uninstall/Re-install in Selective Startup.
We hope that the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps should fix the QuickBooks Error PS077 and PS032. If the issue still prevails, you can contact our experienced QuickBooks Payroll customer help team that is equipped with modern tools and technology to fix any QuickBooks related issue.
Call us at 1-800-880-6389 early in the morning or late in the night, we are available round the clock.
More helpful articles to read: