- April 19, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Payroll
All About QuickBooks Error PS077, PS032 and their Solutions
QuickBooks is an innovative software that has helped millions of small and mid-sized business owners across the globe in meeting their business goals. This highly competitive software, however, faces issues sometime that should be resolved immediately. Among the most common QuickBooks errors are QuickBooks Error PS077 and QuickBooks Error PS032. These errors often show up when users try to download updates of QuickBooks Payroll. If you too come across this error while downloading QuickBooks Payroll updates, here is everything you should know QuickBooks Error Ps077, Ps032.
What may Lead to QuickBooks error PS077, PS032
- Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, failed to read the information registered for software
- Billing Information may be incorrect
- QuickBooks Payroll or some of its components may have damaged tax table file
- QuickBooks Company File may be damaged or corrupted
How to Fix QuickBooks Error PS077, PS032
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to fix these errors:
(Note: You may not necessarily require completing all the provided troubleshooting steps.)
✔ Solution 1:
- Logout from your QuickBooks account
- Close all QuickBooks windows, ensuring that no QuickBooks windows is left open
- Open Windows task manager and verify all opened QB windows
- Now, reopen QuickBooks attempt to download the payroll updates once again
- If the issue is still unresolved the go to File and select Utilities and Repair QuickBooks
✔ Solution 2:
- Log in to your online Intuit account and verify your QuickBooks License, check if you have the most recent update for your QuickBooks version
- Check your details such as billing information dates on your QuickBooks Payroll service account information
- Refer to QuickBooks technical support to fix your QuickBooks
- Check and create your QuickBooks data by going to file and then utilities
- If you are using Microsoft Windows 7 or 8, you should switch off User account control and try to download the QuickBooks Payroll updates
Only Version of QuickBooks Desktop Installaed
If you have only one version of QuickBooks desktop installed, no need to complete these steps.
- First, make the backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Close all the applications, if open.
- Open the Run Window.
✔ For Windows 8:
First of all, Go to under the Window System section > open the Start screen > right-click on the background to All Apps > Now select Run option
✔ For Windows 7:
If you are not logged in with Admin rights just click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run.
If you have only one version of QuickBooks installed:
First of all Install a clean version of QuickBooks to perform well in Selective Startup.
- For multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop:
- Remove all the additional installations.
- Reset your QuickBooks update.
- Download the latest payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort the lists, then use the Verify Data/Rebuild Data process. (Rebuild the Data only if necessary).
- Perform a clean Uninstall/Re-install in Selective Startup.
We hope that the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps should fix the QuickBooks Error PS077, PS032. If the issue still prevails, you can contact our experienced QuickBooks Payroll Customer Help team that is equipped with modern tools and technology to fix any QuickBooks related issue. Call us at 1-800-880-6389 early in the morning or late in the night, we are available round the clock.