When a user puts or tries to put the invalid Customer ID number while setting up the account with online services such as Bank Feeds, the error “Qbwin.Log: Lvl_error Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer Id Number” appears. This error is contained in the log files of QuickBooks. However, Users who have faced this error recommend that contacting an experience and reliable technical QuickBooks support team member is the best option.
Resolve your QuickBooks online services if, when rebuilding or verifying data, either of the process does not complete and the QBWIN.log shows
LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number–> Record = XXX.”
How to Fix Qbwin.Log: Lvl_error Error:
There is two possible solution process are mentioned here.
Method 1 for troubleshooting the error
To fix this issue, we need to correct the Customer ID and this is the very first step.
- First of all, Select Company Option and then Chart of Accounts
- After that Check whether your bank is enabled for online services
- Right on the bank account and choose the Edit Account option
- Now Go to the setting tab for Bank Feed
- In the Setting tab, make a correction in Customer ID. Now, press and close this setting tab and come out of the screen.
- Finally, run the similar data utility to ensure that changes have been made to the Customer ID. This would stop the process to be completed.
Method 2 for troubleshooting this issue
The method 2 can be followed if the desired results are not received from the Option-1. To start with the Method-2, verify your online bank details in the QuickBooks account. Connect with your bank to which this information is associated.
- First of all, Go to List menu and choose ‘Chart of Accounts’.
- As you encounter an error, right click on the account that is connected with your online QuickBooks services such as Banking.
- After that Go to Edit option.
- Move to Bank Feed settings. Ensure that the information of your setup Customer ID matches with the Customer ID.
- If this is also not matched with the Customer ID, then rectify the information by pressing Save & Close option.
- One of the suspected causes of this error can be the extra space, special character, dash in the Customer ID field. If anything is there, we would suggest you to remove that quickly.
- Every Customer ID or PIN Fields may have alphanumeric characters as per the policy of bank or financial institution. So, when you match your ID with the Customer ID field, then ensure to consider them. This is a sensitive case and thus should be kept in notice.
- May be your account has locked if you have exceeded the number of login attempts unsuccessfully. If it has been locked out, then please connect with your bank to resolve this issue.
After this, jump to Bank Feed center in your QuickBooks account, and re-establish the connection under Sent items.
After these two steps, you will get the desired result. However, if the problem/error still persists or your QuickBooks QuickBooks is not working properly, then you can contact our QuickBooks Technical Support team who will help you find out the exact reason for the error and will resolve the issue in the least possible time. Our experts are available round the clock and are highly experienced. Just connect with us today 1(800)880-6389.