QuickBooks launched by Intuit. In this advancement of new technologies, a QB accounting software requires the most that is highly essential for you for its three main factors as secure, accurate, and reliable. This is mainly worked for a small business or a mid-sized business. In this blog, here we describe how to fix QuickBooks Error 3371.
Error: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files. For troubleshooting steps, note the error and type the following in a web browser window: www.quickbooks.com/support/register.html.
When you will click on OK, it will display you another dialog box: It will be showing QuickBooks Fatal Error with the following message.
Why this QuickBooks Error 3371 Occurs?
This ‘QuickBooks Error 3371’ arises when an end user will try to run their QuickBooks software.
Due to Qbregistration.dat: This installation file contains your license information. Intuit search for this particular file, every time it is active. By any means, if this gets damaged; you may face this problem.
As for damaged MSXML component: MSXML is an essential component that is provided by Microsoft. It is needed by QB desktop to run on your system. If this gets damaged, it can cause difficulties in accessing this accounting software.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code-11118?
All the troubleshooting steps given below are easy to follow and tested by our professionals. But at any case, if you face any difficulty anywhere or you are not good in technical aspects then you can contact to our Accounting Professionals. Just dial our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number and get away from all QB problems.
- The symptoms are usually arises and when a user will open your company file in QuickBooks accounting software, this failed to open it & resolves when attempting by doing repairing or installation gets failed due to improper method. It promptly asks for a mysterious html file.
- On your keyboard pad, now hold down the key and press R key to run the file. That’ll open to run the file.
- In that window enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or the appropriate location on your system where QuickBooks saves entitlement information)
- Then give one click to the OK key button. This will open Windows Explorer web browser at that location.
- A user will easily locate the ecml file, then give a right-click on it and now select the delete option to resolve the error 3371
- Close this and then try to re-run your QuickBooks software. You will be asked to register the product again, if failed to done.
Additional Method to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
- First of all, install the latest updates, Then click on the start key button.
- Choose all programs and then update your windows.
- Then click on to update option and check it.
- After getting a successful updation, then reinstall your QuickBooks desktop again on your system.
If troubles yet facing then no more tedious, ask expert guidance by calling at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number. We support our clients for 24 hours a day.
Third Method to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371
- First install the latest Windows Updation.
- Then select all programs and then click to Windows update option.
- After doing installation of all updates, ready to install QuickBooks software.
- For resolving these errors, just follow the below steps that is described as:
- First of all, recreate damaged entitlementDataStore.ecml file & resolve the license & resolving registration glitches.
- Then fix Microsoft.NET Framework, MSXML, & C++ pitfalls by using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Then reinstall by doing a clean installation.
If a user still face an error and issue of QuickBooks 3371 wouldn’t troubleshoot, then ask expert advice and talk to our professionals directly by contacting either on email or a phone call by dialing +1(800)880-6389 [Tollfree].