QuickBooks is launched by Intuit. In this advancement of new technologies, a QB accounting software requires the most that is highly essential for you for its three main factors as secure, accurate, and reliable. This is mainly worked for a small business or a mid-sized business. In this blog post, today we have focused in one of the most critical error that is encountered by many QB users “QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118″. This error is generally occurs when a user reconfigure the desktop computer or activate the QuickBooks for the very first time. Users may encounter with the error message [QuickBooks Error 3371: Status Code 11118]
Some QuickBooks errors are so frustrating and annoying that QB user becomes unable to operate it. This may also lead to the loss of company files and momentous business information. One such error is – QuickBooks Error 3371. This particular QB error code usually appears on the display with a warning message –
“Error: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files. For troubleshooting steps, note the error and type the following in a web browser window: www.quickbooks.com/support/register.html.”
- When you will click on OK, it will display you another dialog box: It will be showing QuickBooks Fatal Error with the following message.
QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup. This may be due to an invalid software license. Insert the QuickBooks CD into your computers and then reinstall the software. If you encounter the problem again, contact Technical Support.
- Now, when you again click on OK here, it will just close the window. I know it’s a frustrating error and users may get trouble while opening the QuickBooks.
Why this QuickBooks Error 3371 Occurs?
This ‘QuickBooks Error 3371’ arises when an end user will try to run their QuickBooks software.
- Due to Qbregistration.dat: This installation file contains your license information. Intuit search for this particular file, every time it is active. By any means, if this gets damaged; you may face this problem.
- As for damaged MSXML component: MSXML is an essential component that is provided by Microsoft. It is needed by QB desktop to run on your system. If this gets damaged, it can cause difficulties in accessing this accounting software.
- Interruption of Anti-Virus: The Outdated Windows OS or an anti-virus program that quarantines some QuickBooks Desktop files.
- Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with WebConnect users: QB users may also experience this issue if they are opening the company file without saving it first. They must first save the file before importing the .QBO file.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code-11118?
All the troubleshooting steps given below are easy to follow and tested by our professionals. But at any case, if you face any difficulty anywhere or you are not good in technical aspects then you can contact to our Accounting Professionals. Contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Team and get away from all QB problems.
- The symptoms are usually arises and when a user will open your company file in QuickBooks accounting software, this failed to open it & resolves when attempting by doing repairing or installation gets failed due to improper method. It promptly asks for a mysterious html file.
- On your keyboard pad, now hold down the key and press R key to run the file. That’ll open to run the file.
- In that window enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or the appropriate location on your system where QuickBooks saves entitlement information)
- Then give one click to the OK key button. This will open Windows Explorer web browser at that location.
- A user will easily locate the ecml file, then give a right-click on it and now select the delete option to resolve the error 3371
- Close this and then try to re-run your QuickBooks software. You will be asked to register the product again, if failed to done.
If troubles yet facing then no more tedious, ask expert guidance by calling at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number. We support our clients for 24 hours a day.
Additional Method to fix QuickBooks Error 3371
If the problem is still occurs after following the above steps then you need to perform these easy given steps.
- First of all, install the latest updates, Then click on the start key button.
- Choose all programs and then update your windows.
- Then click on to update option and check it.
- After getting a successful updation, then reinstall your QuickBooks desktop again on your system.
After attempting all the actions discussed above, you should have resolved the error. Incidentally, if the trouble still exists, do the steps below.
Third Method to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371
- First install the latest Windows Updation.
- Then select all programs and then click to Windows update option.
- After doing installation of all updates, ready to install QuickBooks software.
- For resolving these errors, just follow the below steps that is described as:
If a user still face an error and issue of QuickBooks Error Code 3371 wouldn’t troubleshoot, then ask expert advice and talk to our professionals directly by contacting either on email or a phone call by dialing +1(800)880-6389 [Toll free].
- How to Resolve Error 3371, Status code -11118
- Error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 windows 7
- QuickBooks could not load the license data
- Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
- error 3371, status code -1 quickbooks could not load the license data
- quickbooks error 3371 status code -1
- quickbooks error 3371 new hard drive
- error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks 2018