- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
What is QuickBooks Error Code 5502?
The error category of QuickBooks Error 5502 is that ‘Sync is not completed properly’. Unfortunately, a user works on their QuickBooks accounting software and may encounter error code 5502, this message receives on users desktop – QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect via the server. In this blog context, we provide some simplest troubleshooting steps that might resolved.
QuickBooks Error Code 5502 Causes due to many reasons as described here:-
- QuickBooks Error Code 5502 causes due to matter that is grasp through on-line services. The information was given by QB Company’s file that was uploaded with a success.
- A Companies document augmentation has been changed, so QuickBooks is not ready to peruse which a Company has recorded.
- QuickBooks Error code 5502 results of the matter grasp on-line services. Or it occurs when the third-party in the developer application connections to the QuickBooks. The information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. However, a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp on-line services.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 5502?
As discussed below, here we have given a list of QuickBooks Error Code 5502 solutions. Check out the following solutions as mentioned here:
Solution 1: First of all, rename the QB .nd file.
- ✔ Open the folder name at where a user has stored the company file.
- ✔ Into your company data file, give a one look at corresponding .nd file. For eg; MyCompanyFileName.qbw.
- ✔ Give one right click to the .nd file & then click on rename.
- ✔ Finally at the end of file name, enter in .old.
- ✔ Then try to rescan your file with the help of using QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- ✔ If a user will open the company file over the network, then this step is applicable for that only. Now try to perform this step on that Server.
- ✔ First of all, press the Window key, on your keyboard.
- ✔ Then click on to the QBs database server manager.
- ✔ This displays to browse the folder Window. Click on to add the folder.
- ✔ Where the user has stored the company file. Choose the file or a folder, and then click to the Ok key button.
- ✔ Click to Scan option and then re-open your company file, after completed scanning.
Solution 2: Create a new folder and then Copy the Company file
- ✔ Now try to open a new folder and paste into there and be assure that the full file extension will be displays or not.
- ✔ qbm, now rename it & then try to change its extension.
- ✔ By clicking it from anywhere, now save all your files.
- ✔ After opening the QuickBooks Desktop accounting software, restore your portable files.
- ✔ QBB, rename the extension of the file if the file is not opening.
- ✔ Then restore all your back-ups.
- ✔ If the file still not opened, with the extension.QBX, then renamed it.
- ✔ For fixing this error, try to install the latest version release of a Sync Manager.
Technical Assistance proffered through Professionals
After applying these troubleshooting steps we really hope that you can able to fix this error by your own. If the error still exists there or the sync manager is not functioning properly, do not worry we are always there for you to fix all your QuickBooks relevant concerns. For QuickBooks related any help, you can take advice and assistance directly by our QuickBooks Certified team. We will certainly give you a high quality and immediate assistance, anytime, throughout around the USA.
Ask expert guidance proffered by our diligence expertise through online. We are here to resolve your hindrances and clear all your doubts in just a few minutes. Thus, connect us at QuickBooks Error Support Number +1(800)880-6389 at which expertise are highly trained & have an amazing work experience in deploying countable hurdles as 24/7.