This article is related to fix log error code 4. As we all are aware that QuickBooks is the best accounting software program that is widely used for small or large business entrepreneurs. As we all know that QuickBooks has many features. However QuickBooks users deal with some error messages sometimes. Today through post we are going to discuss about one of the most common error “Event Log Error 4”. Let’s review on this error and know steps to Fix this QuickBooks Event Log Error 4.
There are too many trained experts who provide the best solution for QuickBooks issues. Go through this helpful article and resolve your issue. Or if you are not good in technical aspects and need instant solution of this error then contact to our QuickBooks Help Number that is +1(800)880-6389, feel free to connect with our experts who are capable to resolve all type of QuickBooks issues.
Reason for this QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
Especially in Windows 7 of a computer device, NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 that leads this type of pitfall and found as faulty.
The Tutorial Guide to troubleshoot this event log error code 4 file error
These are the few steps to fix this error:
- First click on the main start key button. Then run the program.
- Type in it as appwiz.cpl in the opened dialog box
- After that, then Add or Remove all programs which are opened as Programs as well as features windows opened instantly.
- Thus, a user will now easily locate MS.NET Framework 4.0.
- Now highlighted it, before clicking on Uninstall option.
- To do this, restart the PC.
- When a user restarts their computer device, then you have to Go to Start and again click Run.
- cpl has to be typed in the Run box.
- Now You will be able to see the Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features window
- There is an option- to Add or Remove Windows Features that is located on the left hand side of the window, give a one click on it.
- Windows Feature screen comes up.
- Expanding the .NET Framework will show Microsoft .NET 3.5. Check the first and second choices.
- Now press OK.
- .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed.
- At last, click on the finish once and the whole task is over.
- First of all select the Start key button, then choose to Run the program.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the Run box.
- There is an option of to Add/Remove all programs. Open all Programs and Features of a window that gets opened.
- Then scroll it down, try to locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Before clicking on Uninstall heading, choose to highlight it.
- After uninstalling the .NET Framework, re-start the computer.
- Once the computer re-starts, you have to Go to Start and again click Run.
- Control Panel has to be typed in the Run box.
- You will be able to see the Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features window which gets opened.
- If you see on the left side of the window, there is an option- Add Remove Windows Features. Click on it.
- The screen will opens the Windows Feature tab.
- This aid to expand the .NET Framework that shows the Microsoft .NET 3.5. Now check the first and second choices to fix this event log error 4.
- Then press OK button.
- .NET Framework 3.5 ready to installed.
- Click to the finish option that once the whole task is get to over.
- The computer has to be re-started again. Then follow the regular steps to integrate. There are Re-image repair tools available too.
This blog is helpful for all users where you can easily fix QuickBooks event Log error 4. If have any issue, then we suggest to take help by expert advice and get immaculate services by connecting us at QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-800-880-6389 avails for 24/7. We always ready to serve the flawless services.