- December 30, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Online
Intuit QuickBooks is a widely used accounting solution for various businesses. Right from sending invoices to its customers, managing business expenses, and accessing the information about the company, QuickBooks Online (QBO) does it all very swiftly. This QuickBooks online edition features high-speed functioning. If we talk about Google Chrome and QuickBooks Online, both are widely used. But when using QB Online, a user sometimes faces QuickBooks Online login issue with Chrome. There may be different types of errors responsible for this.
Know the QuickBooks Login Problem on Chrome:
When you login to QuickBooks Online on Chrome, you can face the following problems:
- You get the loading message on your screen but nothing actually loads.
- You may also receive a message of services not available
- The chrome gets confused sometimes, and takes you on a tour moving from sign-in screen, to choosing a company and then back to sign-in screen.
Solutions to fix the login problem of Google Chrome:
You need to follow the given steps in order to resolve your Chrome Login problems.
Make use of any other web browser:
- There are chances that you are facing login problem only with Google Chrome and you easily login on another Browser. You can also use Internet Explorer to export your data to QuickBooks Desktop.
Use Chrome Browser in the Incognito Window:
- You can try logging in to the website using the incognito mode of Google Chrome. Since it does not record the browsing history and has no cookies saved, you may be able to log in to the website.
Follow the exact steps mentioned below:
- On your Chrome browser :
- Firstly, Click the customize and control icon in the upper right.
- And then select New incognito window (Use shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+N).
- When this will open a separate window in “incognito mode” You can note the icon in the upper left corner.
Clear Cache or history of your browser:
Old history and cache can be responsible for the slow performance of the Google Chrome browser you are using. Just clean the cache or delete the history!
- Click on the ‘Customize and control icon’ to your right side and select ‘Settings’.
- Click on the history tab and then, click on Clear Browsing data button.
Additional Chrome User:
Since you have to work on QuickBooks Online, you can create another/ additional Chrome user in order to work with QuickBooks Online. This will help you lessen your working hours.
You can create an additional chrome user in the following ways:
- Open Chrome Browser and select Settings tab on the left
- You will find a users section near the bottom section of the page
- Click on the ‘Add New user’ button
- Choose the icon, enter name, and click the Create button.
Now, you will see that a new user icon appears on the top left corner of your browser which means that you can now switch between two users.
Whenever you are facing login issues with any of the websites you are trying to access, then, there is a problematic circumstance. When such problem arises, you can examine the web browser’s settings and make sure that there is no such problem linked to the chrome.
If you find difficulty in accessing the website, then you can take help from our QuickBooks Online Customer Support team by simply dialing our toll-free number 1(800)880-6389. We will be happy to help you out in your all accounting related problems.