- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
Today, majority of the companies of the world are using QuickBooks Payroll. This software not only makes payroll process easier but also comes with many powerful features which speed up businesses processes of a company. However, often when users are trying to update QuickBooks Payroll or work on it face the error of 30159. In this blog post, We will try to know everything about resolving QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. As we all know that QuickBooks Payroll is one of the best service provided by Intuit. But some error makes it a little bit frustrating for users. Error 30159 is one of them. To resolve these kind of error shortly you can take help from QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support department.
Possible Causes/Reasons of Error 30159
The QuickBooks error 30159 can cause damage to the data of the company and so it needs to be fixed. The main symptoms of this error are it crashes the program error, the PC often crashes while working on it or the system runs very slowly. The QuickBooks error code 30159 occurs due to several reasons and they are listed below.
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- Corrupted Windows system files due to virus infection.
- Any program related to QuickBooks have been deleted mistakenly.
- QuickBooks company file is corrupted or damaged.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 30159
- Error appears and crashes the active program.
- Your PC frequently crashes with this error, when running the same program.
- It is displayed on window screen.
- System run and perform slowly.
How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 30159
- First thing to do is start your computer and log in as Admin
- Then go the Start Button and then select All Programs and click on Restore.
- After this open a new window and select Restore My Computer and click on Next.
- Now select the most recent system and again click on Next.
- Once done click on the Confirmation Window.
- Now restart your computer.
- After this you have to download the QuickBooks Payroll Error Repair Tool.
- Once you have downloaded click on the scan button.
- Then click on the Fix Error button after the scanning is finished.
- After all the processes are done, restart your computer again.
QuickBooks error 30159 is not complicated and can be easily fixed. You can also use repair tool for resolving this error. But if the problem still persists then seek assistance from the QuickBooks Online Support by dialing “1-800-880-6389” for quick help. Our support team of QuickBooks can handle all type of issues related to QuickBooks.