- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks
Nowadays, QuickBooks software is the most reliable and trusted accounting & financial management software for the business. It has numerous beneficial and unique features that are especially built-in in this software to deliver the best accounting experience to the clients. The simple UI of the QuickBooks add more to its value as a non-technical or non-accountant can also use it easily. In this article, we are going to provide the best of our knowledge to access the QuickBooks remotely. Also you can ask your queries directly to our accounting experts by dialing our Enterprise solutions help number .i.e. 1(800)880-6389 to save you time and efforts.
Just because of these spectacular reasons, QuickBooks software covers almost 73% of the accounting & bookkeeping market sphere in the United States. We all wonder and want to know how to access QuickBooks remotely as at sometimes we can’t operate on the desktop. Here we are going to discuss it in detail.
What is QuickBooks Remote Access?
QuickBooks Remote Access is the safest and secure server through which users can access–and work on–everything on the computer from any other computer with an Internet connection. With the assistance of Remote Access, you can speedily and effortlessly access the QuickBooks, email, and other programs & documents from anyplace, at anytime. You can transport a file or folder between machines. You can without difficulty print the documents from a remote computer to a local printer.
Advantageous of QuickBooks Remote Access
WebEx tool support online meetings & communication services. With the aid of this tool, you can simply and rapidly access the QuickBooks software from anywhere, at any time.
- Among the PC’s, you can import/export a QB file or a whole folder.
- It saves the traveling time and office infrastructure cost for accounting purpose.
- Copy & Paste among remote machine and local PC’s.
- From the remote system to a local printer, you can effortlessly and swiftly print the documents.
- Client or managers can track or trace the activities or actions of the accountants.
- Multiple users can work together on the same QuickBooks file.
The tool is able to connect with the remote computer on which QuickBooks desktop is installed.
QuickBooks Remote Access Cost:
You have to pay for the QuickBooks Remote Access software. As it is not free..! It is accessible in two versions.
- Full Desktop Access ($7.75/month)
- QuickBooks Access ($3.95/month)
You can also use the third party QuickBooks remote access software from the market that runs & works in the same way like QB Remote Access tool.
Steps to Remote Access the QuickBooks
- Go to the Intuit Inc. official website and sign up for the QuickBooks Remote Access.
- Log-in the account credentials such as registered mail ID, password, etc. on the QuickBooks Remote Access website. Before login, launch the Web browser on the system through which you need to access the QuickBooks software remotely.
- To download the remote access tool installation file. Hit onto the “Setup computer” icon.
- In the “Nickname” field, type in the machine nickname, and later click on the “Next” icon.
- Tick the checkbox next to the options to initiate each time you log into a remote session. The options include: “Automatically reduce screen resolution to match”, “Use full-screen view by default”, “Disable this computer’s keyboard and mouse” and “Make this computer’s screen blank”.
- Tick the checkbox next to the applications to attain access remotely on this system. For a least monthly fee, access through only your QuickBooks accounts.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Check the box for the authentication option to use. Either enter a passcode or use a phone number. When you access QuickBooks remotely, the passcode option allows you to enter the passcode on the login page. The phone number option needs that the tools call you, and then prompt you for the access code each time.
- Click the “Finish” button.
Remote Accessing QuickBooks
- Launch the Web browser on your remote machine and later, log in to your account via the QuickBooks Remote Access website.
- Where you defined computer nickname check out that box, and then click on the “Connect” icon.
- Authorize the desktop by either using the password or phone authentication. When the remote tool calls you and prompts you to the passcode. Enter the passcode on the phone.
- First, click on the “Remote Access” drop-down menu & then click on the “End QuickBooks Remote Access Session” when you finish the session.
Hopefully, this technical blog would be helpful to you understand the process of access the QuickBooks software remotely. If in case, you are getting trouble or facing any kind of difficulties – you can contact to our QuickBooks certified experts and technicians at our toll-free helpline number .i.e. +1-800-880-6389. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors will look forward to your concern and provide you a feasible solution for your all accounting problems.