- Last Updated on:   Jan 28th, 2020
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Data Recovery, QuickBooks Error Codes
Fix Error Code 80004003, 80004005 – QuickBooks Damaged/Corrupted File Repair and Data Recovery
If you receive QuickBooks condense data error or QuickBooks Error 80004005, it denotes that your QuickBooks company file is damaged. Furthermore, these errors are actually QuickBooks database related errors. This error occurs when QB users attempt to condense their company file in order to archive their company data to make some space or to compress the size of the company file.
Intuit, the maker of QuickBooks, recommends finding a certified QuickBooks expert to do away with such circumstances for this error code is caused by damaged company file at the time of attempting to condense the QuickBooks company file. There might be multiple reasons that lead to file damage. Also, the issue QuickBooks Error 80004005 can be fixed by Intuit data services tools as it can scan and repair company files. The process will eradicate all the damaged files.
Error Message: “QuickBooks Error: -6105, -1005 during condense. Unspecified Error 80004005.”. An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to create, open, or use the company file.
The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop.
What is QuickBooks Error 80004005, 80004003: QuickBooks Condense Data Error?
QuickBooks Condense Data Error shows up a different error code, for example, QuickBooks error code 80004005, 80004003. These codes indicate that company file repair in detail is required and keeps users from facing company data loss in condensing utility process or later. The troubleshooting for these errors may also not be the same. If you are performing the troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks error code 80004005, please ensure that you keep a portable backup of your company file.
You can call to our QuickBooks Data Repair Support team on +1800-880-6389 to obtain these QuickBooks errors solve shortly. To avail QuickBooks data repair services, users need to aware that Intuit holds no responsibility if any type of their company file data loss due to Error code 80004005, 80004003 or various other QuickBooks condense data errors.
How to Resolve Error 80004005 and 80004003 – QuickBooks Condense Data Errors?
You can try the below-mentioned quick methods to fix the error:
- First of all ‘Reboot database server‘ or your computer system.
- Wait for your computer to shut down completely.
- Check and ‘Rebuild your QuickBooks company file‘ through utility tools.
- In case the step mentioned step doesn’t work, check if ‘QuickBooks is configured appropriately‘ and if the PC that hosts the data file is working properly
- You can repair your QuickBooks or do a clean installation
How to Verify and Rebuild to fix QuickBooks Condense Data Error 80004005
Tips to verify and rebuild to repair QuickBooks Condense Data Error 80004005
- Firstly, Login to your QuickBooks and run it as an ‘System Administrator‘
- Go to your ‘Company file‘
- Choose ‘Utilities‘
- Select the prompt that will allow you to backup your file.
- Select ‘Verify‘ to check if the company file is hosted right.
- Allow it to rebuild and fix the errors
If the Error 80004005, 80004003 persists or any new error code shows up you can contact our round the clock QuickBooks error support number at 1-800-889-6389. We are a team of highly trained and experienced QuickBooks experts and can help you fix any QuickBooks related issue in the least possible time.
Get us, the best in the business, to meet all your business goals.
Read More Helpful Topics