- November 19, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the most reliable and renowned accounting tool in the sphere of business accounting. Due to its beneficial features, it is one of the highly recommended software in the market of the United States and Canada. In this technical post, we will discuss “How to open QBW File without using QuickBooks”. It is the most widely used accounting software that covers almost 73% of the market.
Steps to Open the QBW Files without QuickBooks
Check out the steps to open the QBW file without using QuickBooks software:
- First of all, you need to Hit the “Start” or “Windows” tab and then, click on the “All Programs”.
- Later, scroll down to the “Intuit” and open the folder to choose the “QuickBooks” program.
- The QuickBooks users suppose to choose the company file/files that are needed to be export from the QB software.
- Now Hit the “Open” icon on the file and type in the user password.
- Later, hit the “Customers”, “Vendors” or “Employees” on the top of the screen.
- Finally, press the “Customer Centre” after choosing it.
Later, the QBW file needs to import to the excel document. To do so perform the steps given below:
- On the top of the screen, choose the “Excel” Option
- Later, select the “Export Excel” option
- Save the file and assign a name and location to the file.
- Finally, hit the “Export” Icon.
- Open the imported excel file in the old version.
- Choose the Excel file again and import it, to do this excel version 2010 or above is compulsory.
- It is highly recommended to use the latest Excel version to open or access the QBW files with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Once the file has been imported, click on the “data” tab. Later, the user needs to select and click the “other resources” tab.
- Identify the QBW file that appears on the window screen and redirects it.
- Search the QBW file if you are unable to locate the file or if the file not displays on the window.
- Once you can locate the file, you need to select the new QBW file.
- With the help of this step, you can access or open the QuickBooks software without using it.
We hope you find this article easy and convenient to follow. Also you are now able to Open your QBW Files without Using QuickBooks Software. In case, you face any problem while performing these actions you can give us an immediate call on our QuickBooks Customer Support Number. Dial our toll-free helpline 1-800-880-6389 and get instant help and support for QuickBooks.