- Last Updated on:   June 25th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
Advanced Inventory: Intuit has merged a sophisticated & advanced inventory management system into the QuickBooks Enterprise. Today we are going to discuss this advanced inventory management system and process to turn on this feature. This advanced inventory management feature enables the user to handle the business swiftly right in QuickBooks. It is quite evident that QuickBooks Enterprise is one of the most in-demand & efficient business accounting software. The QB Enterprise comprises of innumerable spectacular and versatile features & functionality.
Through this article, our major concern is to assist and inform the QB Enterprise users on the topic – “How to turn on the QuickBooks advanced inventory”? It might be possible that you require instant help at that time, you can contact the certified QuickBooks experts at our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. +1-800-880-6389.
No other inventory management system, software, or data integration can replace the QB Advanced Inventory. It can manage the wide array & size of inventories simply.
Features of Advanced Inventory
- Enables user to track each and every item from a specific location in the warehouse
- Barcode scan facility to grab the data, information, or detail of the specific item quickly & easily
- Manage the specific item or consignment by serial number or lot number
- A feature to transport or transfer the specific items or consignments to/between the inventories
Significance of the QuickBooks Advanced Inventory
QuickBooks Enterprise Advanced Inventory feature plays a vital role as integration with the same user interface. While using the Advanced Inventory feature, you don’t require any other inventory management system or separate software to perform all these tasks.
Checkout the features below that can save plenty of time of the QB user.
- Extract the item/items data via Barcode scanning
- There is a flexibility to Track and trace the Lot Number or Serial Number
- Track the inventory placed at multiple locations
- You can Track & trace the inventory data
- Track & trace the Bin Location
How to turn on advanced inventory in QuickBooks Enterprise?
Follow the steps in ascending order to turn on the advanced inventory in QB Enterprise:
- First of all, Go to the “Edit” menu
- Choose the “Preferences”
- From the left side, select the “Items & Inventory”
- Navigate to the “Company Preference”
- See the “Inventory and Purchase Orders” are an Active pop-up
- Choose the “Advanced Inventory Setting” option. If the advanced inventory option appears as gray, it means that the user has purchased the feature & need to sync the user license data so that it enables the QuickBooks to reorganize it
- In QuickBooks, go to “Help => Manage my License => Sync License Data Online“
- Verify that the “Advanced Inventory Settings” is not gray anymore
- Shut-Down & Re-Start the QuickBooks program
Important Note: If the syncing fails, the QB user has to follow the below troubleshooting steps. Only for the users who are using the Windows Operating System are recommended to apply the steps, it is not for users with Intuit products. However, If an error occurs while repairing or uninstalling the .Net Framework, the steps might become more complex. If you find any difficulty in performing the steps, the QB user can contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support. Our certified QuickBooks experts will resolve the issue instantly. At first, just follow the below steps to resolve it by your own self.
Need Instant Help & Experts Help? Get in touch with us..!!
If you are looking for more help & expert advice related to your enterprise solutions software. Get Our QuickBooks customer support Services right here. However, you are encountering any inconvenience related to the QuickBooks Enterprise such as Enterprise Error Codes, Installation issues, or anything.
In that instance, you can contact the QuickBooks error support Team for the same. Just dial the toll-free number +1-800-880-6389 for professional assistance.
Other recommended articles