- Last Updated on:   Jun 27th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
Check out the Easy ways to resolve QuickBooks Error 1935
QuickBooks accounting software is trusted by millions of small and mid-sized business owners across the globe. Though it’s a highly efficient software, it isn’t entirely free from the errors and glitches. And many times we may be clueless upon receiving an error message on our screens.
In this article, we are going to discuss one common QuickBooks error which may bug you until you get it fixed. The error is QuickBooks Error 1935 that often appears while installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935 and why it occurs?
QuickBooks Error 1935 is an Installation Error that generally occurs when a user tried to Install the important programs while QuickBooks is running on the Windows Startup mode. This is a common error and can be fix with the help of few troubleshooting methods given below in this blog.
When installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you may see one of the following error messages in your desktop screen:
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
What Causes QuickBooks Error 1935?
- Another installation is using Microsoft .NET Framework system files.
- Antivirus is not allowing the software installation.
- .NET Framework needs to be installed.
- .NET Framework is damaged, or any program is denying the installation.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1935?
To resolve QB error code 1935 you can perform the following given steps or contact to QuickBooks error support to get help.
- Firstly, Reboot your system.
- Start the installation once again.
- Disable your antivirus software (if any).
- Start again with the installation of QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
- Enable your antivirus program after the installation is complete.
- Check Intuit’s official site for detailed instruction on Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup.
- If QuickBooks Error 1935 still exists, check Intuit’s official website for see repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
- Start the installation again.
Important Note: If the error still appears on your system, it may be due to a damaged operating system, and you will have to contact a qualified IT professional or Microsoft Incorporation.
You can contact us for any QuickBooks related issue at our QuickBooks Error Support. We are available round the clock and will be glad to assist you in the hour of need. We have a reputation for offering the quick and precise solutions to our clients.
If you have any type of questions and other queries in your mind you can ask it to us anytime. In order to obtain Advice from our QuickBooks Experts, you should call to our QuickBooks Support Number by dialing 1800-880-6389. We will be more happy to help you in that.
Topics you may also like