How to fix Error -6000, -77 in QuickBooks?
Last Updated on:
26-Feb, 2018 |
- Posted by: QB
Generally, QuickBooks Error 6000-77 occurs due to when we access the company file. This error can be occurs due to many reasons as described below. In this article, we have discussed about how we can troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -77 by following these troubleshooting steps? Just go through this article and follow these instructions as explained briefly.
Related Article: Know How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000.
Causes for Error -6000, -77 in QuickBooks:-
- When a company file is located on an external storage instead of lying into a local drive or any network.
- Incorrect folder permission of any folder that has a company file behind this.
- The company file is opened by referencing a mapped drive.
Fixation of QuickBooks Error -6000, -77 as described in brief:-
First download & start to run the QuickBooks File Doctor.
To resolve error -6000, -77, fix the company file or your network with the help of using or start the downloading procedure QuickBooks File Doctor.
Now rename the files for both as .ND and .TLG files.
- First open the folder that consists of your company file.
- Now search the files for the same file name of a company file along with these two extensions as .ND and .TLG.
- Give a one right click on the .nd/.tlg & then choose the rename option. Now add the word .old after adding an extension. Hit the enter key.
Need to configure firewall as well as security software settings.
- Configure firewall port settings an automatic way.
- Configure exceptions by manually & for all ports of a firewall.
- Install antivirus defender or configured it in an improper way.
Reconstruct your entire damaged folder.
- First of all, a user requires to create a new folder on a C:\ drive.
- Now opened that folder where you’ve stored or keep save your company file data.
- A user will now locate the .qbw file.
- For instance, a company_file.qbw.
- Give a singled right-click to the .qbw file and then choose to Copy it.
- Now get to open or to create a new folder, give a one right-click and then choose to Paste by pressing ctrl +V key.
- Set an access by taking windows permissions where a client can easily share their company files and solve all doubts.
- Now open QuickBooks doctor file and then opened that file from the new locality.
I hope your QuickBooks company file access error code 6000-77 has been solved. If you are still facing trouble, then you can take help from our QuickBooks experts by dialing our QuickBooks Error Support Phone number 1-800-880-6389 to get help anytime, anywhere.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000, -301.
Get a chance by connecting to our professionals that are always available for our clients as round the clock. Our experts have amazing work knowledge n experience in resolving countable nuisances in the shortest period of time. Feel hassle-free in contacting to our Intuit certified professionals by communicating on a phonic or on a Live Chat.
Benefits of taking QuickBooks Services from us
- ✓ An effectual services offered by diligence professionals.
- ✓ Accessible through a Live Chat, Email Support or on a Telephonic consultation.
- ✓ First Call Perfect Resolution.
- ✓ Delivering abrupt services to our clients.
- ✓ Renders a complete assurance.
- ✓ Skilled Expertise is always here for 24 hrs a day.
- ✓ Provide feasible solutions to our clients.
- ✓ Brings an immaculate performance to our end users.
- ✓ Technicians are well versed and have a rich experience.
For more queries, or if having doubts then ask it to our QuickBooks ProAdvisors and feel hassle-free in contacting us directly to our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number.
Furthermore, our technicians have top-notched skills in resolving all sorts of issues in a right way. Our goal is to reduce the work load from a client and clear all their numerable error codes in a few minutes. Even we, asks your permission to access user’s device via remote system technology. No more wait, we render immaculate performance to our clients and assure them to be completely satisfied at any cost.
For setting your company and QuickBooks training get on line with QuickBooks certified ProAdvisor. Call +1800-880-6389 for QuickBooks customer service & Help.