- March 5, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Error Codes
Error Message Displays: “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file. Please try again.”
QuickBooks is accounting software and manage all financial tasks in a proper way. In this blog, we have described how to resolve QuickBooks Error-6000, -83 code? Let’s see what troubleshooting steps to be required for fixation of this error code. At times, some of a few error codes in -6000 series occurs while working on this software.
Related Article: Resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, when opening a company file.
Causes Behind QuickBooks Error -6000, -83 Code as:
This error code occurs at the times when you want to access your QuickBooks Company file & hosted by multiple workstations. This requires your computer to unable .ND file information.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error -6000, -83 Code?
Follow these two Conditions as explained under:-
=>> Renaming .ND & .TLG will might solve this error.
- First open the company file in the sample mode.
- Now change your company file location on your desktop screen.
- Then restore all your back up files that resolve your error code -6000, -83 issue instantly.
==>> When a company file is located in your network.
- Renaming .ND & .TLG can solve this issue, but in such case a user will able to scan Data base server Manager into a device.
- Now take folder permissions; so make ensure that it is enabled.
Hopefully, above given method helped you to resolve your problem completely. If the error still persists then you can take help from our QuickBooks Error Support team. We at, Pro Accountant Advisor provide Support for Various QuickBooks Errors, QuickBooks Installation Errors, QuickBooks Run time Errors, QuickBooks .Net Framework Errors. Call us by +1(800)-880-6389.
Discussing more possible reasons for this type of error code occurs as under:-
- Missing some files when installing QuickBooks software or it’s not configured properly.
- This software host by multiple users or trying to access the company files data.
- File extension wouldn’t be correct when want to access the company file data.
- Damaged or company files get corrupted.
- Not having sufficient permission to take a network server.
As above discussed some causes that facing issues while accessing company data file. But no need to get worry, we provide a few easiest steps to fix this issue instantly.
Related Article: What is QuickBooks Error -6000, -77 and how to fix this error code?
Fixation of QuickBooks Error Code-6000, -83 Code as:
Error Code: – A message appears on your desktop screen that a user will not have an enough permission to open the specific folder name or unable to open the Company files data.
- Step 1: First of all, a user will require to update the latest version of a QuickBooks software.
- Step 2: Now, copy the company data file by holding Ctrl +C keys, & then opened it.
- Step3 – Then, check the permission to get access the file instantly and make sure that your folder will set as correctly.
- Step 4: Also, make sure that a firewall security of this software settings host by many users on a specific time that disabled to block the access of these services.
- Step 5: Now scan to company file by using QuickBooks data server manager and get to verify it with a necessary .ND means to say all network data files has been created instantly.
- Step 6: Also, check your hosting should be as enabled & it is in a correct form as located on the server. Verify that it is turned off on all the systems, yet troubling somewhere, ask expert guidance by connecting to us on our toll-free phone number.
- Step 7: At the end check that there is damaged company database file.
- Step 8: Now make a new folder for a company file when your company data file folder will get damaged for an existing file.
We provide Abrupt QuickBooks Error Support Services via Online
Are you planning to start up for a new business? Want to fix your QuickBooks error codes? Make an immediate call to our QuickBooks Error Support Helpline number and get instant services proffered by diligence performance. Our expertise has amazing work knowledge & is capable in resolving numerable issues in no time. Feel free to ask your doubts & seek feasible solutions offered by Certified Professionals.
See Also: Best Ways to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301, Get Instant help by Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors Team.