- Last Updated on:   Jul 30th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
All that you need to know about QuickBooks error code 6069
QuickBooks is inarguable one of the best accounting and bookkeeping software available in the market. This application has been specially designed for small and medium businesses. In fact, the software has powerful features which help the organizations in managing their finances effectively. Even after offering many perks to users and also being a user-friendly software this application is vulnerable to technical errors and one such issue is QuickBooks error code 6069.
In this blog post we have explained what is QuickBooks Error 6069 – What are it’s causes, signs & symptoms and how a user can resolve this error manually. If you want resolve QuickBooks Error Codes instantly then you can take help from experts.
QuickBooks Error 6069 happens in following operating systems:
|Windows 10||Windows 2000|
|Windows 7, 8||Windows Vista|
|Windows XP||Windows ME|
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6069
Generally the QuickBooks error 6069 occurs when users try to make an invoice in a particular account and when attempting to save it the QuickBooks program shuts down. This leads to loss of data thereby causing more trouble for the users.
Below are some of the possible causes behind to this error:
- QuickBooks software not downloaded completely.
- Damaged or corrupted download of QuickBooks software.
- Damaged windows registry that is affecting the software.
- Virus or malware adversely affecting QuickBooks application or any of its related file.
- Interference of third party applications with the QuickBooks software.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 6069
- You will receive a message on the screen and your active program will crash.
- The computer will slow down and often hang.
- The computer will freeze
How to fix QuickBooks Error 6069?
Error code 6069 can easily be fixed through the below mentioned solutions:
- The first thing to do is log in to the system as the ‘Administrator‘.
- After that click to open the Intuit Sync Manager.
- Now go to the ‘Options‘ and then choose ‘Show Details‘.
- After this select the ‘Name of the company‘ and the right click on it.
- Once done choose the ‘Company Info‘ option.
- Now check the path which is mentioned as the location is right.
- Once done, open the company folder again to change the present company file with the original one.
- After this give a try to sync the files again.
- Click on ‘Start‘ and then open ‘All Programs‘
- After this select ‘QuickBooks‘ as well as QuickBooks Database server manager.
- Now click on the ‘Scan folders‘ tab
- If no folders are present click on ‘Add Folder‘ and if yes then highlight the folder along with the files and then hit on the ‘Scan‘ tab.
- In the bottom box with the heading ‘QuickBooks Company file found’ and it is the company file in question which needs to be confirmed.
- Again try to open the file.
- Try opening QuickBooks again and try to sign-in to the company file.
- First of all Click the ‘Start‘ button.
- After that, You need to Enter “command” in the search box but don’t hit on ‘Enter‘ key
- Now on your keyword While holding ‘CTRL + Shift‘ you need to press ‘Enter‘ key.
- You will be prompted a permission dialog box.
- You need to click on ‘Yes‘ there.
- With a blinking cursor, A black box will open
- enter “cleanmgr” and press ‘Enter‘ key.
- Now the Disk Cleanup will start calculating how much occupied disk space you can reclaim.
- With series of checkboxes, The Disk Cleanup dialog box will appear you can select.
- In most cases, the “Temporary Files” category will occupy the most disk space.
- You want to clean, Check the boxes of the categories and click on ‘OK‘.
I hope you are able to fix error 6069 from your QuickBooks software, if still the issue persists then you have to take the help of QuickBooks error support providers. You can reach us by our toll free number that is 1(800)880-6389.
However, If you need further assistance regarding this, don’t hesitate to connect with our experts through mail or our chat service.
More articles to read: