- Last Updated on:   Feb 7th, 2020
- Posted by: Pro Accountant Advisor
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
With an objective to make every day transactions easy and quite simple, Intuit had developed QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) wherein the users not only get latest tools and features to make their work easier, besides they also get access to the authentic and reliable QuickBooks support services. QuickBooks support services enter the area as QuickBooks POS, with all its benefits, comes with various errors and issues as well.
If the user has basic troubleshooting knowledge, he can get rid of these errors. But when some of the critical issues do not get resolved by basic method, expert advice is necessary, i.e. intervention of QuickBooks experts is necessary. You can connect with a QuickBooks point of sale expert at their toll-free helpline number .i.e. +1(800)880-6389.
And there is one error- QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305. Let’s start with the causes, symptoms and then solutions!
Causes of QuickBooks POS Error 175305
- There is a processing error when sending files
- QuickBooks actions restricted by Windows firewall
- When you are not signed as an admin
- QuickBooks data file has been damaged
The above four causes are the simple issues that trigger the occurrence of this QuickBooks POS error.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 175305
Follow the below given troubleshooting steps to resolve QB Error 175305.
Solution 1: Toggle the Store Exchange Communication Method
- In the File menu, select ‘Preferences‘ and then click on ‘Company‘
- Now, choose ‘Multi-store‘ and then, select ‘Store Exchange‘
- Now, note down the ‘Current Preferences‘
- For Each store, choose ‘Not Used’ and then ‘Save‘
- Now, re-open the ‘Company preferences window‘ (File > Company Preferences > Multi-Store > Store Exchange)
- After this, enter the original company preference. This will be done for each store’s communication method. Now, Click on ‘Save‘.
- Now, go ahead for the second cycle of Store Exchange, i.e. Stores > Send File.
Solution 2: Delete .QBT files HQ Store
- Go to ‘C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\Stex‘ in the server
- Right click on the ‘.QBT file‘ and ‘Delete‘
- Now, move to the second cycle of ‘Store Exchange‘
- Remote Stores
All the steps will be done in all Remote Stations.
- Find all .QBT files
- Press ‘Windows + E‘ to open the ‘Windows Explorer‘
- Now to select the ‘Search Box‘ and then press ‘Windows + F‘
- In the search box, type ‘*.QBT‘ and ‘Enter‘ key
- Now, do the next cycle of Store Exchange
Solution 3: Reset passwords for all stores
Note: Make sure that all the passwords are same
- Go to ‘File menu‘, select ‘Preferences‘ and now choose ‘Company‘
- In Multistore, select ‘Store Exchange‘
- Now, choose ‘Options tab‘
- Click on ‘Change Password‘ (Ensure that passwords are same)
- Do next cycle of Store Exchange.
Solution 4: Time to perform three complete Store Exchange Cycles
Three Store Exchange Cycles make sure that no information is left (Stores > Send File)
Solution 5: Run Point of Sale in compatibility mode (in Windows 7 only)
- Close Point of Sale.
- Right click on the ‘POS icon‘ in order to troubleshoot compatibility
- Select the ‘Troubleshoot program‘ and choose all the Recommended Settings
- Now, as done in all the above steps, do the next cycle of Store Exchange.
All the five solutions given above are highly recommended to resolve the QuickBooks POS Error 175305. But these solutions may not work for all of the users, reason being the damage caused is very severe and require an expert guidance and QuickBooks support.
Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors help your resolve this error and repair all the important files manually. The process takes a little more time than usual but we do not have any other alternative for the same.
To get in touch with our QuickBooks Experts or ProAdvisors, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks error support number +1(800)880-6389. Our toll-free helpline is active round the clock and helps users in need.
People might also like: