- February 20, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Support
For medium and small-sized enterprises, QuickBooks is not just accounting software but an application that reduces their burden of handling accounting reports, managing accounting database, bookkeeping and much more. It is becoming popular day by day across the world and it has become necessary to keep ourselves updated about all the errors and issues it faces. However, The software has been designed in a way to keep your company’s credentials confidential and safe. There are cases in which the files in QuickBooks get corrupted or the software faces some error when it is not authorized for accessing some file. At that time, the error faced by the software is named as QuickBooks Error Code 2000.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 2000?
An external error of the QuickBooks software, Error Code 2000 is related to the server and networking problem. When the error occurs, it specifically says to contact the Financial Institution. Since the error is external, it is quite temporary and can be resolved easily. Pro Accountant Advisor is a renowned company also it is a Certified Intuit ProAdvisors community which provides optimum support to troubleshoot these kinds of errors. You can seek our Support by calling on our QuickBooks Error Support Number +1(800)-880-6389. When this error code occurs, your system usually receives a lot of messages while opening the software.
Some of the messages that you may receive include:
- Problem Uploading Data to service
- Sign-in was rejected
- The issue to Bank Account is not active when you tried to transmit data. Solution is to resubmit your request again.
- Additional details from payroll service are required
Know the Main Reasons why QuickBooks Error 2000 happens
- When you update the direct debit information in your account and update your employees’ bank details into the account, in that case server fails to update the modifications and receive the error message that is displayed and you are unable to read the updated details from the server.
- When there are connectivity issues or slow internet, and you are facing dropping of signal and data transfer issues, or your system is malfunctioning, at that time, the error that occurs is QuickBooks Error Code 2000.
- Third reason can be Bank Feedback Issue which is also a critical issue that results in error 2000. This issue can occur when you have updated the information, but the server is unable to read the information and thus the error occurs.
Ways to fix QuickBooks Error 2000
Know how you can troubleshoot QB Error Code 2000
Step 1: Rename the QuickBooks QBuser.ini file and the Entitlement Data Store.ECML file
- ↠ After renaming, open a sample file.
Step 2: Change the firewall setting
- ↠ Open Windows Firewall with advanced settings
- ↠ Set inbound and outbound rules for specific programs
- ↠ Allow QuickBooks through all the ports
- ↠ If the error still persist, you should contact Internet Service Provider
- ↠ Uninstall your security software and try restarting QuickBooks
Step 3: Run QuickBooks Diagnostic tool
- ↠ The tool is available for free and can diagnose issues faced with network connectivity and internet. It will fix minor errors but major errors will require expert intervention. It will scan all the company files and diagnose all the errors.
If after following all these steps the error code still presence, then you can seek technical assistance from our Intuit Certified Professionals by dialing our QuickBooks Support number. Our experts are available round the clock and just a call away to resolve all your QuickBooks errors. Expert Intervention by Pro Accountant Advisor will provide you with exact and quick error solutions by fixing Error Codes.
Hopefully, the given troubleshooting steps will surely help you in fixation of QuickBooks Error Code 2000. By following the given steps you can easily resolve this error code by your end. If you are not able to resolve this error by self then you need to take help from our QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors team by contacting us at 1(800)880-6389 for complete guidance.