- Last Updated on:   Mar 31st, 2020
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
Causes and Solutions to QuickBooks Payroll Error Code 2002
QuickBooks is known to be very user-friendly but it is after all a software and so at times users do face errors that affects their business operation. One such error that QuickBooks Payroll users face is the QuickBooks error 2002. The issue happens users are trying to create a new data file but gets rejected for some issues during the payroll.
When users are also working on the QuickBooks Payroll they might be asked to provide a PIN and one must should enter it carefully otherwise they will receive the QuickBooks payroll error code 2002. In case, users have entered the incorrect PIN then they have to provide the right one again.
Read this also: How to resolve QuickBooks error code 1317?
Points you Should keep in mind while entering the PIN
Here are few points that should be considered while entering the PIN.
- The PIN should be between 8 to 12 characters which should consists of one letter and one number.
- Make sure that you check your NUM Lock and Caps Lock on your Keyboard when entering the PIN.
- Users can easily make request for their payroll transaction.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002?
The QuickBooks error 2002 can easily be solved by the following steps mentioned below or users can seek assistance from QuickBooks Error Support team.
- First thing to do is log into your computer as the ‘Administrator‘.
- After this check the internet connection and then download ‘PayrollSubini.exe‘ and run it in the system.
- Now users have to run ‘Repair Utility‘ option.
- After that check for Payroll updates if any by the steps mentioned below.
- First click on the ‘Employees‘ and then select the ‘Payroll updates‘ option.
- Then update the software.
- Tap on the ‘OK‘ option to let the download get completed.
- Once the download is done, close and again open QuickBooks.
The steps are easy and can easily solve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 2002. But if still the problem persists then our QuickBooks Payroll Support team will come to your rescue with quick and effective solution.
You can ask any query related to it from well qualified and experienced accounting experts at 1800-880-6389.
More helpful topics