- Last Updated on:   Jan 28th, 2020
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
Simple Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6007
Avant-garde application, QuickBooks have garnered attention of small and mid-sized business all across the world. This software is designed to help users in accounting and payroll and is also known to be very user-friendly. Right from accounting to bookkeeping QuickBooks helps companies in various aspects of their business and even in managing their finances.
However, QuickBooks is a software and so it is prone to errors or technical issues which can interrupt your work. A common error faced by many users is the QuickBooks error code 6007. This issue generally happens when the company file is in a single user mode and users try to access another computer in the same time. And this will not permit the users to open the QuickBooks company file.
You may get the following error message in your computer screen
“Error 6007: There was an error while connecting to your company file: QuickBooks is in
single user mode.”
What is QuickBooks Error 6007?
The QuickBooks error 6007 is also called the QuickBooks Sync Manager issue. This is a serious problem and if not fixed on time it can cause a lot of damage to your company data files. This error can also be caused when you have a damaged file or a missing program in your computer.
In this short article we have discussed about the solution of Error Code 6007. If you need instant help to fix QuickBooks Errors, then contact our QuickBooks Error Support team to get the best help by our experts.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6007?
To fix QB error code 6007, then follow the below mentioned steps.
- First thing to do is log in your computer as the administrator.
- Now check if your company file kept open in any other system in the single user mode or not.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Sync Manager Update in your computer.
- Now reset your sync manager through the following steps.
- First open the Help Menu and then go to Manage data sync, then click on the Reset option and finally click on OK.
- After this is done log into QuickBooks with your user ID and password.
- Once allow the Sync Manager to complete the first sync
With the help of these simple steps the QuickBooks error code 6007 can easily be fixed. But if the problem doesn’t get solved then reach out to the QuickBooks enterprise technical support number .i.e. 1(800)880-6389 right away to get instant solution.
Our Intuit QuickBooks Certified team will look forward to your concern and provide you a feasible solution for your all problems.
Other helpful articles you might like: