- March 9, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Support
As we all know Intuit QuickBooks Software is a standout amongst the most looked for after virtual products that has made for itself an uncommon place in the market for bookkeeping programming projects. Through this blog, we will discuss about QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a – Error loading type library/DLL and also know the best possible ways to troubleshoot this error.
Users may see one of the following error messages given below in images:
Or You may get this another error message on your screen
What is QuickBooks Error 80029c4a Code? Dll file Error
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is an unexpected error code that mainly occurs while a user tries to open QuickBooks Desktop or a company file. This error is also known as a run-time error and it is caused due to many factors. So, here in this article, we discuss how to troubleshoot Error 80029c4a?
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
- The QuickBooks Desktop system file/files are corrupted, missing, or damage.
- This error generally occurs when a company file has been corrupted or unable to locate when users try to open their software.
- This error may be encountered when your antivirus defender has incorrectly marked a QB Desktop file as being infected with several Trojans or Malicious.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
- Error 80029C4A will certainly show on the display.
- Crashes the active program window.
- Your computer system regularly collapses with Error 80029C4A
- Windows runs slow
- Windows responds slowly to computer mouse or key-board input
- QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a can appear throughout program installation,
- Error Code 80029c4a takes place while Windows startup or shutdown, or perhaps during the installation of the Windows OS.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
The Error Code 80029c4a can be simply eliminated by using the following methods step-by-step. However, if you want to be risk-free or get it repaired by our QuickBooks Support advisors. Just dial our helpline number 1-800-880-6389 to get instant telephonic or remote help.
Quick Hacks to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a (Infographic)
First of all, perform Avast Virus definition and make all your programs as updated. (If you are using another antivirus program then you need to update your antivirus first)
- First give a right click on your Avast icon.
- Select update option.
- Click on a program tab & then follow the prompts to make it upgraded your Avast program.
- Now repeat the above steps 1-3 times & then select Engine & Virus
Verify your antivirus program for files that has been quarantined.
- Simply uninstall & reinstall QuickBooks software into your system. This allows the user to open your QB software as successfully.
Note: We recommend you to contact to your IT person before making any changes to your anti-virus programs.
Now Run or reboot the software.
- First close your QuickBooks desktop tab.
- Now open the folder which you want to reboot.bat file.
- Give one right click on the icon labeled as bat file & Select to run as administrator.
- Now ensure that to run reboot.bat & Windows Administrator.
- This depends on the window folder options settings file that shows as bat or reboot.
- Don’t close the window that appeared as manually. (This will open a blank window by scrolling features). This will close when your bat utility is completed.
- At last, restart the PC.
Need to Perform a Clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly users need to reinstall with the help of using clean install.
- To do so, update all its latest version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, go to main menu file and then click Close Company or Logoff.
Note: If you open multiple company files in QB Desktop on a same time, a user will have to follow this step for every company that is open.
- First of all Click on the file & then go to Exit.
- Then choose to run as administrator.
- Make sure that a user should not open any other company file on their desktop.
- After that, go to Help menu option, Click or choose as Update the QuickBooks.
- Now select as Options.
- Select that mark all button and then click or apply to as save option.
- Click to the update option.
- Now reset & then updated it by choosing to Get Updates.
- When you updation finish & the pop-up will be appear.
- Just press the Alt + F4 keys or Esc to close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After a few minutes, open the QuickBooks desktop window, if you get the pop-up and then perform a clean installation.
- Click to Yes Option.
- When updation is completed. Make a restart the system.
NOTE: If user has opened multiple company files in QuickBooks Desktop, then they have to do this step for every company files that are open in background or in QB Company data.
Perform a windows repair on QuickBooks.
- Firstly, Close QuickBooks.
- Click on windows button on your keyboard.
- Open control panel
- Click on Uninstall or change program.
- Now choose QuickBooks in the list of the programs.
- Click on Uninstall/Change program.
- In the QuickBooks installation window, click Next.
- Select the Repair radio button, and then click on Next
- Click on the Repair button at the bottom
- Once the repair process completes, click on Finish.
- After performing the above steps we hope your QuickBooks software now be repaired.
- Reboot your computer once.
- Open QuickBooks software to ensure it opens normally.
Get expert’s help
Hopefully all QB users should be able to troubleshoot this error as method provided by our Intuit certified ProAdisors. If still facing this error code after performing the steps then feel hassle-free in connecting with our industries best U.S Based accounting experts, accountants and CPA’s. Connect with us by dialing our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1(800)880-6389. Help is available for 24/7.