- Last Updated on:   April 12th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Data Recovery
The Intuit Inc. developed and launched the QuickBooks accounting & bookkeeping software in 1983. This software contains all the financial reports & data of your company such as its customer, employees, and vendors. But a sometimes unanticipated situation comes in front of you when your accounting software stops working and starts showing error/errors. Mostly in this scenario, the QuickBooks users are restricted to access the company files and business information that is stored or saved in QBW file completely.
What is QuickBooks Error C=43
It is quite obvious that it might become an urgent need for you to troubleshoot the QB errors instantly so that you can perform tasks and regain the data stored in the QuickBooks software. One of the most common QuickBooks error that you might come across is – QuickBooks Error Code C=43.
When QB Error C=43 occurs, you may see the following error messages on your computer screen:
“QuickBooks Error C=43: Error reading a transaction or memorized transaction”
Unable to Read transactions
Why QuickBooks Error C=43?
Below we are going to mention the description, causes, and solution of Error C=43. Possibly, the QuickBooks error C=43 appears due to the one or more reasons are given below.
- When the QuickBooks data file/files are damaged.
- If the QB software tries an attempt to navigate a report.
- Usually appears when the form 1099 & W2 are printed.
- Poor internet connection.
- Windows registry files are corrupted
- Firewall is blocking the internet connection or QuickBooks files to access.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error C=43?
Follow the procedure to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code C=43 (Unable to read transaction) & to remove the corruption in the QuickBooks (QBW) file.
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks feature “Rebuild Data”:
The Intuit Inc. product QuickBooks has an In-build feature to resolve the QuickBooks error code C=43 from the QB software. The “Rebuild Data” feature is generally used when the error code appears due to the damaged QuickBooks data file/files. Rebuilding a company file is an ideal step in these situations. Perform these quick steps to Rebuild your company file.
Run the Rebuild utility by following these steps
- Go to Utilities.
- Click on Rebuild data menu option
Follow the actions given below to backup your data files.
- Leave the restoring procedure nonstop until it gets successfully complete.
- Once you have started the Rebuild Data utility, QuickBooks will prompt you to create a backup of your company file before proceeding to the steps.
- Follow these actions to backup your information:
- First of all Click OK button to backup your data.
- After that select the online type or local type and options.
- Now select the location for your back-up files.
- Leave your computer system nonstop while QuickBooks rebuilds your company file
- Once the QuickBooks has finished restoring your company file just click on OK button.
Solution 2: Verify your Company File
QuickBooks includes a utility to verify a company file.
Perform these steps to check for damage.
- To verify your company file go to the File and then click Utilities
- Now click on Verify Data menu selection.
- File verification will proceed by its own. You need to press the ESC key on your keyboard, if you require to cancel the verification process.
- Simply click OK button to go back to the other tasks. (Under the regular situations, the verification procedure will complete as well as not find any type of problems.)
- In case the verification process troubles with a problem, you’ll see the warning screen revealed listed below.
- You need to click on Close button and proceed to use the Rebuild Information feature to fix this issue.
Solution 3: Remove the Entire OCR-A fonts & reinstall QB software
If the QB error C=43 appear when the 1099 & W2 form is printed, you suppose to eliminate/remove the entire OCR-A fonts and reinstall QuickBooks software to fix this error.
Solution 4: Result-Oriented Professional Tool
Many QuickBooks users admire using the third-party professional utility to fix this error immediately. This method is assumed as the fastest and smooth way to troubleshoot the QB error C=43.
Get Instant Support for QuickBooks Error C=43
We often see many tools and service providers who claim to provide the best solution for the QuickBooks errors. Whether it’s related to QB installation, updates, integration, or data recovery. But we always need professional and certified experts to help us out as they can understand our issues because they have extensive experience in their sphere.
We at, Pro Accountant Advisor is a team of authentic and authorized QuickBooks professionals who can fix and resolve all the issues related to the QuickBooks. To get in touch with us, you can contact us at our QuickBooks error support phone number at +1(800)880-6389. We provide you feasible solution for your accounting issues in no time.