- Last Updated on:   Jan 31st, 2020
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks, QuickBooks Support
Many QuickBooks users have a series of thoughts when they think about QuickBooks Merchant Services or QuickBooks online accounts. The article below has been aimed to give you a clear vision so that you know whom to contact and how some one can help you.
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE SUPPORT
- First of all, you need to verify that your merchant account is attached/linked to your QuickBooks online company
- Then, ask questions that you have in your mind regarding the features of using QuickBooks Online with QuickBooks payments
- Get proper assistance related to returns, processing sales, and many other things.
- You can also set up and use an online merchant account through QuickBooks Online
- Later that, do research all the specific transactions, non-deposited funds or batches
- Then, obtain or verify the account number
- At last verify your monthly processing limits
After following all these steps, if you still need support, then you can contact QuickBooks Online Support by calling at out toll-free number .i.e. 1(800)880-6389 or visiting www.proaccountantadvisor.com. This will help you reach out to the right supporting associate.
Keep in mind: This write-up is indicated to as an overview just yet not indicated to support every possible scenario.
QUICKBOOKS PAYMENT SUPPORT
- Keep a check on the application status inclusive of all pending or decline statuses
- From QuickBooks Online to a desktop version of QuickBooks, transfer your Payments account connection
- Also, confirm when all the deposits shall be received or credited.
- Close your merchant account
- You can ask questions related to your monthly statement.
- You can support related to research specific transactions, non-deposited funds or batches
- Reopen a closed or cancelled merchant account
- Verify all your monthly processing limits
- Get all assistance related to risk/security and fraud related issues. This is done as they all relate to credit card transactions being accepted or processed.
- You can inquire about the response that has been declined while you attempt to charge a cardholder.
- Obtain or verify your account number
- You can ask your queries about the monthly statement
Moreover, you also have the facility to update business details, banking account information, and make any other useful changes without calling support. You can visit the merchant center at https://merchantcenter.intuit.com sign in by using your login credentials.
For more information on how to process mobile payments, you can see setting up and accepting payments. You can also call our QuickBooks Payment Support at 1-800-880-6389 in case you need to seek some help.
QUICKBOOKS PAYMENTS SALES
You can ask about the service costs and fees for it and can clear all your queries relation to completing the application.
If you need any help related to QuickBooks payments sales contact Pro Accountant Advisor as 1-800-880-6389.