- Last Updated on:   May 21st, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Payroll
Do not worry if you get an error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is one of the common errors and it is not easy to fix it. You cannot access QuickBooks payroll until Payroll Error PS060 is resolved. The error code and message help us in identifying the possible main causes of this error. Here, I am going to help you to fix this error.
What is QuickBooks Error PS060?
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is a common error that the accounting software users may receive. You will have an error message “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable” pop up on your screen when this issue will occur. Though this error is not very critical, it is not very easy to fix it either. Besides, you will not be able to access QuickBooks until you get this payroll error taken care of. In the mean while if you need instant help to resolve this error contact QuickBooks Error Support team.
In order to fix this error, it is necessary to know the root cause of this error.
What are the Causes of Payroll Error PS060
There might be one or more of the following reasons behind the occurrence of the payroll error:
Note: A major cause to trigger this error is settings with the expiry date. QuickBooks Payroll periodically checks the expiration date of the subscription by connecting to QuickBooks. Your billing information should be updated to keep accessing QuickBooks accounting software without any hassle.
- This error may show up on your screen if Intuit’s server is down.
- Intuit doesn’t offer support to old versions of QuickBooks. This payroll error may occur if you are using an early version of payroll.
- Sometimes, third party security software may block QuickBooks.
- Malicious software such as Virus and Malware may also cause QB Payroll Error PS060.
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
If the error is caused by billing and subscription setting, you can follow the given steps to fix it:
- First of all, Open “My Account“
- Select the company you want to make “Edits“ or modifications to.
- Go to “billing section“ and click on “Edit” option.
- Verify the information and make corrections and amendments.
- Click “Save“ and close in order to update payment information.
- Check if billing details are correct by seeing a preview of the same.
- Finally Save changes and log out.
We hope that this blog post will help you fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. In case the issue persists or you need assistance with any other QuickBooks related issue, you can speak to our 24×7 QuickBooks Payroll Support experts team at +1 800 880 6389 for quick and precise solutions.
Few other resources: