- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes
A Quick Guide to QuickBooks Payroll Most Common Errors and Troubleshooting
For the past decade QuickBooks have emerged as one of the best accounting payroll software in the world. It’s not only packed with powerful features but also assists in simplifying business. Some of the features this application has are automatic tax calculations, e-payment, free transactions, and many more. And that is why it is being used by small and medium businesses all across the globe. But as it is a software, users often face certain issues with it and in this article we will discuss the most common QuickBooks Payroll errors & their solution.
Most of the QuickBooks Payroll error happens when customers try to update the payroll software or the tax table, or try to set an employee up for a child support deduction, try to pay employees and more.
Following conditions can be a reason for these errors:
Below are few of the reason for the errors.
- Incorrect billing information
- Damaged QuickBooks company file
- Users have not registered their QuickBooks software
- A tax table file in the payroll folder is damaged.
Common QuickBooks Payroll Errors
Here a list of most common QuickBooks Payroll Errors:
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
- QB Payroll Error PS058
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Errors
- QuickBooks Error PS032
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- QB Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 17337
- QuickBooks Error Code 15240
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102
How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Errors?
To get the errors resolved, follow the below mentioned steps.
Solution Method: Run a Repair on QuickBooks
- First thing to do is click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- After this double-click Add or Remove Programs
- After that, You need to select the QuickBooks program
- And then click on Change or Remove Program option.
- In the QuickBooks Installation window click on Next.
- In the QuickBooks Maintenance Window select on Repair, then click on Next and then click on Repair
- Finally, click on Finish in the QuickBooks Maintenance Complete Window.
If the first step doesn’t work for you the Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks
- First of all, Click on the Microsoft Windows Start button and then choose the Control Panel.
- After that you have to manually remove the following QuickBooks installation folders.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files\Intuit
And C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents (Shared Documents)\Intuit
That’s all from our behalf. We hope that above given both solution methods works for you and now you are capable to solve Intuit Payroll related most common errors. If still you are troubling with these errors then connect with one of our QuickBooks Payroll Support agent and get the U.S based best technical support for your QuickBooks issues. Our dedicate line number for QuickBooks Support is 1(800)880-6389. We feel more happy to help you out in this. Call us today.!