- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Support
QuickBooks is accounting software which makes financial processes easier for the organizations. Businesses now-a-days need to keep the backup of their financial data as this data holds the backbone of every business. Just like other software, QuickBooks is also prone to many technical errors which can only be corrected with the right support and guidance. These technical errors can happen with any of the versions of QuickBooks which include QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier, and many more. Most of the time, these technical errors can cause loss of the data stored in the system. Thus, it has been advised to create a safe backup of all the files from time to time so that no loss can harm your business.
Most of the time, these technical errors can cause loss of the data stored in the system. Thus, it has been advised to create a safe backup of all the files from time to time so that no loss can harm your business.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Errors with Reliable Technical Support Services
Till the time technician takes action on your software issues, you can give a try to it yourself:
1. Updating the data file:
- While upgrading the older version of QuickBooks to the new one, there are times when the data is not read by the newer version, due to which the file does not get updated.
- Usually, this issue arises during the installation process and that’s why you need to create a backup of the file first. Rather than upgrading the older one, install the new one so that you do not face a fallback.
2. Connection to data file:
- Make sure that the network connectivity to QuickBooks is proper as a slight disruption in the connectivity can lead to the loss of a big amount of data.
- In addition to this, also ensure that the firewall and antivirus are working properly.
3. When machine fails to locate data:
- Make sure that the Database Server Manager is installed properly on the server machine and is properly running.
- In case, it is not working, try to connect it with the client’s server.
- Moreover, if you are able to see the server from the client, then the issue may be that Server Manager is not working properly or not at all.
4. Move or Run QuickBooks file:
- When you try to move the data from the hard drive of your system to removable drive, at that time, you find out that the file is locked, and you may not be able to run or move it.
- Close QuickBooks, Click Start and run it again.
- Enter Services.msc and look for the QuickBooks services and stop these two.
- Once these services are stopped, you would be able to copy and paste the file.
Whenever you are facing such issues with the version of your QuickBooks, you can get in touch with us at our toll free number +1(800)880-6389. We provide complete support for the QuickBooks Mac, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Desktop along with the latest, i.e. QuickBooks 2019 version. Once you call on our support number you are directly connected to our team of tech experts who listen to your query and provide you suitable solutions for the problems. Our experts work safely keeping in mind your privacy norms besides making sure that the data is not lost.
We aim at delivering the best support to users by upgrading or reinstalling the software in some cases. So, just give us a call at our QuickBooks technical support number +1(800)880-6389 and we ensure that you will receive the optimum support from our tech experts.
How Can We Help You?
- 24 hour of availability
- No digging around for contact info
- No waiting time on hold
- Talking to a real person
- Bigger refunds & better results
- An QB expert on your side
- Fixing your issue by phonic, chat or email
- No confusing menus or help pages