Steps to Fix Error QuickBooks Unable to create PDF
Since the past few years, QuickBooks have emerged as one of the best accounting software available in the market. This innovative software has made accounting, bookkeeping and payroll easier than ever thought of. And that’s why be it small or medium businesses, entrepreneurs or big multinational companies, today everybody depends on this avantgarde application. The best part is QuickBooks is packed with powerful features which handles every aspect of finances, sales and even inventory.
Since QuickBooks is a software its users do face technical issues at times. A common error faced is the QuickBooks unable to create PDF. This error can be easily resolved and in this article we will discuss how to handle it. In case you have any query, you can contact us at our toll free QuickBooks Support Number 1-800-880-6389 and expert technicians will always be ready to help you out.
Are you also facing the same issue of unable to create a PDF in QuickBooks while trying to send an email invoice to a client?. When this error occurs, an error message displays “Your forms were not sent because QB could not create the necessary PDF file”. At this situation you should not fret about it because in this article you will get step-by-step solution for this error. Also you can take help from QuickBooks Payroll Support team.
Why QuickBooks Unable to Create a PDF?
Many a time when users are trying to email an invoice to a customer, they get the error of ‘QuickBooks unable to create PDF’. This error can be frustrating but can be fixed. This error of QuickBooks occurs when you try to email, create or print a report. In most cases QuickBooks abruptly closes or the error message is displayed.
Below are the few reasons why this error occurs:
- Error: QuickBooks is not able to finish the present task because of a lost part: Lost PDF file component.
- QuickBooks does not save the form as a PDF
- It is a non-functional part driver.
- There is no direct print from the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- The device is not yet ready to print to the printer.
- QuickBooks Desktop hangs when accounts are connected together
- Connectivity issues with the printer which is unable to save reports as PDF.
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error : 14982, 15064, 06798, 50172 or 14983, 96787
- QuickBooks desktop doesn’t respond and the PDF converter also shows offline.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF issue
You can yourself try to fix this issue by simply following the below mentioned steps before you contact any QuickBooks expert.
- The first thing you should do is delete all the cookies and temporary internet files in the browser.
- If you use Internet Explorer then add Intuit in it as a trusted site
- All Internet Explorer users should update the encrypted page setting.
- If you are using Firefox and the integrated PDF handler then switch to the Adobe PDF handler.
- After this try to print an image and also use some other browser.
- After this you have to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Ensure that you set Adobe Acrobat or Reader as the default app for opening PDF file in a Mac.
Users can also save their files after clicking on the Print Button. Do ensure that Adobe Reader or the Acrobat can easily open PDF files by default. It is suggested that you avoid using the Internet Explorer Acrobat plug-in.
Need Help? Get Technical Support Assistance for PDF Error in QuickBooks
The above steps can easily fix the QuickBooks error. And in case it doesn’t then you can take help from QuickBooks Technical Support & Help department. Our QuickBooks Error Support Channels are available 24/7 and experienced technical team will be there to understand and also provide a quick solution to your problem. The best part is that besides fixing the error they will also provide tips and tricks to avoid QuickBooks errors later.