- Last Updated on:   Jul 2nd, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software that has many features including payroll, tracking system, and much more. Sometimes it happens while downloading or updating the QuickBooks software or updating the payroll services, users may face an error which can be one of the following: QuickBooks Error 12002, Error 12000, Error 12009, or Error 12031.
Error code 12007 usually caused by the misconfigured system files. These files arise registry errors within the operating system itself and hamper the work. Such window errors can cause system as well as program to work slow and can cause your computer to freeze. So, if your QuickBooks is displaying “Update Error Code 12007″, then you can seek help from our QuickBooks error technical support team.
The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop:
What is QuickBooks Update Error 12007?
QuickBooks Error 12007 occurs at the time when a user tries to update QuickBooks desktop or try to make any changes to the QuickBooks payroll service function. The other possible reason behind to this error is the inability of accessing the internet connection through your desktop.
Check out the infographic to understand the solution methods of QuickBooks error code 12007.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 12001?
Check out the possible causes behind to QB error code 12007:
- There is a problem for desktop to connect with the internet.
- QuickBooks is unable to access the server due to network timeout.
- Internet Explorer has not been set as the default browser.
- Your connection is blocked due to the firewall settings.
- SSL Checkbox may have been removed from the Internet Explorer option.
How to Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12007?
Troubleshooting this error depends on the situation in which the error occurred. Check out these below given steps to fix QuickBooks update error 12007.
Condition 1: If the error has occurred while updating QuickBooks
Check the internet connection in QuickBooks and make sure that the Internet connection is correctly set. Here you need to ensure that the internet connection is set for QuickBooks used in the proper and required manner.
Also, you can undergo knowledge base of community forums of Intuit to fix the error that has been occurred.
For additional data fixing the error occurred while updating QuickBooks you can undergo knowledge base of community forums of Inuit.
Condition 2: If the error has occurred while updating a QuickBooks Payroll service
- First of all you need to ensure that the “Internet connection” set correctly (Check the Internet Connectivity)
- After that Click “Next“ button and choose the “Advanced Network Settings“.
- Now Go to display the “Internet properties” window.
- In the advanced tab, verify that use “SSL 2.0″ and “3.0“ are checked properly.
- Click on “Apply” and then press “OK” button.
- Close the QuickBooks and restart your computer system once.
- Now try to update QuickBooks Payroll service.
Note: Updating may affect the internet connection.
Condition 3: The failure Occurred at the time of QuickBooks updating
- Check out the “Internet setting” in QuickBooks from the help folder.
- After that “Open your connection setup” of the Internet from the menu.
- Verify that your network is set to handle your computers internet connection contexts.
If you find any inconvenience in performing the steps in the proper manner or if the error code still persists even after applying all the steps correctly. We would recommend you to take help from the QuickBooks Payroll Support team. Or you can directly contact us at our toll-free number +1-800-880-6389.
You may also like: