- March 24, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: Infographic, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Error Codes, QuickBooks Support
There is no doubt that this QuickBooks software is the most essential software program where it demands more in the universe. But sometimes users getting frustrating when facing QuickBooks Error Code 1328 and see how we troubleshoot it in consuming less time.
It can be repair by instructing the procedure as given below:
Error 1328 can occur when updating QuickBooks. It could show up as a single error or before another error, and also the files referenced by these errors are usually just like c: \ config.msi \ PT **. TMP. Error 1328 exists in different ways. The text as well as alternatives are various, depending on the cause.
The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop.
Note: The file name in the error message may not be the same as shown here, but the C:\config.msi\ path will be the same.
What possible reasons does a user require to connect or work, just because of this error code as 1328?
- Troubles when downloading process is improper.
- Accounting software files get corrupted by this kind of error code 1328 occurs in such situation while using QB’s.
- The other reason behind this error is network error that fails your downloading process as incomplete and the installation process is gets incomplete or not done in a well manner.
- Malfunction arises into your system operations that cause infectious attack in this software.
- Common reasons include an incorrect or installation process gets failed when trying to do.
- Unable to make an Un-installation of a software application that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry,
- Consequences attack of a virus or malwares.
- Improper installation makes your system to be shutdown due to a power failure.
To fix this problem instantly or want any technical help? Take technical assistance by calling to our expert team that QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1(800)880-6389 avails for 24 hrs a day.
Fix QuickBooks Update Error 1328
We recommended the best solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 1328 to continue working on this QuickBooks software.
Solution 1:- This locates the config.msi file, follow the steps as given below:-
- Give a right click on the start key button & then choose explore.
- Give a double-click on the ‘C’ drive key.
- This displays all your hidden files or as folders.
- For this, you will need to click on tools options & after that choose folder.
- Click to view the tab option & then select all hidden files as well as folders.
- Now click to apply all changes you have been made & press the Ok key button.
- To do so, this appears to operate all necessary system files.
- Give a right click on config.msi & choose rename it.
- At the end of a filename, add, old ^ hit the enter key button.
- This will hide and protects your operating system files including all necessary hidden files & folders again on your system.
Solution 2:- To do repair registered tool application
- You need to first apply any registry repair tool and repair the damaged registry Entries that related to the QuickBooks application
- Use a malware removal tool, let us fix any type of malware infectious attack from your system, and get rid of all malware attacks from a computer device.
- You have to remove all the unwanted or junk files from your System
- It is also important to uninstall all the outdated PC Device Drivers
- Let us restore by doing “Undo” through Recent System Changes, this applies your Windows System.
- First, you need to uninstall and after it reinstall the QuickBooks application
- Start to run your Windows System File Checker by doing scanning.
- Ready to install all essential Windows Updates, if necessary take technical assistance by contacting to our expertise at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number.
Solution 3:- Repair your Windows Installation Process
- By asking administrative permissions, it requires to log through the windows.
- Now open your Windows control panel tab, select programs & then the feature section.
- This will locate the QuickBooks product heading section, choose it, & then click to uninstall them by changing any button.
- Choose the repair option tab, when QuickBooks installer appears,
- Run QB application on your system, then need to apply patch when it completes.
- If a user is fortunate then only the patch will be applied.
- If yet troubling somewhere, take technical guidance or go to the next solution.
Solution 4:- Re-install it by doing a Clean Installation of a QuickBooks software
- First make an uninstallation of a QuickBooks Software
- After this make a clean installation of this accounting software process.
- To do this you can select one of the given options that as discussed here.
- As discussed the first option is to make installation process of a QuickBooks as directly from the installation CD drive.
- Secondly a user can also be installed QuickBooks software through a downloaded file as given into your computer.
- Directly installed QuickBooks software from a CD, it’s too easy.
- Now ready to download or simply installed QuickBooks software program with the help of a manual guide or a user can ask expert advice that is the best option to get quick assistance in less time.
Related Article:How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80070057
We hopefully think that above solution might resolve all your encountered problems and feel you easy to work with this QuidckBooks account managing process. Further have any query then ask expert guidance by contacting to our expertise through calling at QuickBooks Support Number 800-880-6389 that avails for 24 hours a day & all weekdays.
Learn in more details with the help of this Infographics. You will also get best solutions for this issues.