- Last Updated on:   June 4th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Data Recovery
QuickBooks is the finest accounting software widely used for a large or a small business. This plays a major role in every business core of accounts, payroll, billing, invoicing and all inventory records and makes instant reports. Every version is depending upon the size of your business & what requirements do you have.
Need Help: Take best suggestions and guidance offered by our level 2 Data Recovery team. They are experts to resolving any kind of database related problems that happens in QuickBooks.
What Causes the Data Lose Problems?
Causes when your valuable data gets deleted or missed from a computer device
- When you upgrade your company files (.QBW) into the higher version of QuickBooks accounting software.
- Something went wrong when upgrading QB software.
- Troubling errors or other interruptions while running several functions other functions in the program.
- Presence of multiple company files or get some valuable company files is missing on a drive.
- Abrupt power outage/system crash while using or working on this latest version of a QuickBooks files.
- QuickBooks database files get corrupted or broken suddenly.
- Deletion files as unexpectedly.
- Attack of virus threats at intrusion on .QBW, .QBB, .QBA QB files.
Recovering Lost/Deleted QuickBooks Data Files from a Hard Drive
Restoring QuickBooks Lost Company Data Files in an easiest way:-
- First of all open your search dialog box, then type *.qbw and hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- Then let’s find all duplicates as shown in the given list of your company data files.
- Note that all files, give one right-click on a file or a folder and then choose the properties tab.
- In the general tab, verify that the file is labeled as QuickBooks Company File or not, if not go to next step.
- To do so, use the date modified features and discovered it the most updated file as seen ever.
- When you find the most updated file, copy it into a CD ROM.
- When the file or a folder is copied, remove all residual files instantly.
- Then at last, paste the copied file by pressing Ctrl +V shortcut keys as back to its same location.
Above technique helps you when there are multiple company files located on your hard drive and also hence you are missing QuickBooks data files. However, if you have lost or deleted any of your vital QB file such as company file, backup file, accounts copy etc after that QuickBooks auto recovery (ADR) feature will help you if you are a Pro as well as Premier user.
Points to Remember:
- The Auto Data Recovery (ADR) Feature is only available in QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Solutions for Windows.
- ADR feature is not available in QuickBooks Accountant Editions.
- Mainly The ADR file size limitation is 1.5 Gigabytes. So If your data backup is higher than 1.5 Gigabytes then your Auto Data Recovery file will not be created in your System.
- To utilize QuickBooks ADR feature, Ensure that your QB Desktop Software always has the latest released QB updates i.e QB 2018.
Avail QuickBooks data recovery support
If above method will unable to fix an issue? Then ask your queries directly to our techies at QuickBooks Data Recovery Number +1(800)-880-6389. Ask your doubts directly to our professionals that have diligence knowledge and are capable in rendering you the finest solution by fixing innumerable hindrances.
If in case, users find their file lost or corrupted and want to recover it from a hard drive, we support here for anytime and any day in a year and get best services at 24/7. Our trained Intuit QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors deliver impeccable attention to detail in our client’s financial records.
More Helpful Articles to Read: