Resolve error: cannot communicate with the company file due to firewall
- Last Updated on: 17-Apr, 2018 |
- Posted by: QB
QuickBooks accounting software is the worlds best that aid in maintaining all financial reports in a professional manner. Do you know about Error: QuickBooks Can not Communicate With the company Files? It is the very common error that the QuickBooks users deal with is that can’t connect with the company file, as a result of the firewall software. When Firewall is blocking incoming/outgoing interaction to the company file, you will get this error.
In current days many QuickBooks Users have actually reported that they are obtaining an error while linking to network company file. This error occurs when a user will attempt to open the company file and may encounter such type of critical glitches. This takes place a lot of the moment when they update their OS or software to the most current version.
The image as shown below is similar which appears on your desktop
What are the root causes of this error?
- A firewall latest version is not installed in any network.
- The connection of a server gets lost & is set up as properly.
- A QB data base server manager stops running to any server.
- Incorrect DNS setting.
Resolving Error: QuickBooks unable to communicate with a company file
- Use QuickBooks File Doctor: For this use a tool that develops and easily troubleshoot this hindrance as instantly.
- Now download & ready to install QB file doctor.
- To do so, install or run this tool on your computer.
- If unable to use the QuickBooks File Doctor or if error persists then follow the further fixation process as described here.
Troubleshoot your Network Settings by Manually
Note: Intuit does not provide support for firewall or anti-virus programs. You may need to take help from the service provider for assistance with installing and setting up of your program.
✔ Step-1: Click your QuickBooks Setup
- First ensures that you’ve installed QB software in your PC. It has the latest QuickBooks updations that has been applied and allow to open the company file. Then log in to your QuickBooks as administrator with admin permissions.
- This will promote by QuickBooks users and gives the Axis permission to access the QuickBooks company files.
- If QuickBooks is running as Administrator or it has elevated mode (Axis as Administrator too. shield on the desktop icon) then please run
- Check that you meet the minimum systems requirements to use Zed Axis System Requirements.
- If you are using Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 then please ensure that you have User Account Control (UAC) set to ON or Always Notify. (If changing UAC you will need to reboot Windows for the change to take affect). However if you are using a 64 bit version of Windows operating system & receives an unable to connect a message that you should make it as turn UAC as turned off and then try to reboot it in a normal mode and then try a connection to connect it freshly.
- End any crashed instances of QuickBooks (qbw32.exe), by using the Windows Task Manager icon that is labeled as on the desktop. If facing any issue, call us right now at QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
- Ensure you have only one QuickBooks company file open.
- If a user connects directly to a QuickBooks and are unable to remove or delete the old connection from this accounting software then select it as to Edit > choose Preferences list and then Integrated Application list and then retry to establish a new connection.
If errors continue then follow the next step as explained below:
✔ Step-2 Now refresh your QuickBooks interface files rapidly
If want to connect with QuickBooks and is unable to launch the connection. It is lack or caused by a corruption or files are not supported to a QuickBooks interface. Need to refresh it by following the below steps as indicated here:
- Get to take back up as safely the Company Data File.
- Then find the file Reboot.bat (it was found in C:\Program files\Intuit\QB). Run in as administrator or give one right click.
- Reboot your PC & then try to connect your system to one other.
For more queries, just ask your doubts to us and connect to our Advisors at QuickBooks Technical Help Number +1-800-880-6389. We are available for round the clock and get quality assistance over email or by a call. We are available 24*7 for our valuable costumers, we know the time value.
See More Articles to Read: