- Last Updated on:   August 13th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software available in the world. With its powerful features, it has changed the way accounting and bookkeeping has done. This software is specially designed for small and medium businesses. Due to its amazing features most organizations have been highly benefited, especially in the sphere of financial management. What is best about QuickBooks is it is easy to use and if one is a novice then they can just follow the guidelines available in the internet.
Steps to Set Maximum Number of QuickBooks Company file
- First thing to do is open QuickBooks and then ‘login‘ to any file on the server.
- Now go to the ‘File‘ then ‘Open Previous Company‘ and then ‘Set number of previous companies‘
Important: Be informed that the Set Number of the previous file is available only when the Server has more than two QuickBooks.
- After this on the dialogue box choose the number of files that you want to set.
- Finally click on “Ok” and then close the QuickBooks and again “Reopen‘ it.
I hope these quick steps helped you to set maximum number of QuickBooks Company files. If you aren’t able to set maximum number of QB company files. Then you can take help from our well-experienced QuickBooks Customer Support team. Contact us at 1(800)880-6389 and our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors will provide you QuickBooks training, tutorials, online courses and much more.