- Last Updated on:   March 18th, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Desktop 2019, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
QuickBooks software is the most tremendous accounting & bookkeeping software that help businesses worldwide. It prevails numerous advanced and modern functionalities in the business sector to boost their business within less time & stress. But a minimum system requirement is necessary to run this software. With the help of this blog post, we are going to pour light on the System requirements for QuickBooks 2019 and Enterprise Solutions.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2019
Operating Systems (OS)
- MS Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1) all editions including 64-bit
- MS Windows 7 SP1 all editions including 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows: Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2011, Windows 10, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 8.1 (update 1).
Hardware & Operating System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz minimum
- RAM: 8GB Recommended, 4GB minimum
✔ 1-5 Users: 8GB RAM
✔ 10 Users: 12GB RAM
✔ 15 Users: 16GB RAM
✔ 20 Users: 20+GB RAM
- Disk Space: 2.5GB of disk space
- Windows: Use US version Windows for the US QuickBooks. Use Canadian version of Windows for the Canadian QuickBooks.
- Optical Drive: 4X DVD-ROM drive
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 screen resolution or higher
QuickBooks is compatible to integrate with numerous third-party software applications. The list of that software is mentioned below:
- Office 2016 on both 32 and 64-bit (including Outlook 2016)
- Office 201o, Office 2013, and Office 365 on both 32 and 64-bit (including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013)
- Email Estimates, Invoices & other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Microsoft Outlook Synchronization requires Outlook 2010
- QuickBooks POS V18.0 & V12.0 (the US only)
- Quicken 2016, 2017, and 2018
- QuickBooks Mac 2016 (the US only)
Firewall & antivirus application compatibility
Below is the list of firewall and antivirus with which QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2019 & Enterprise 19.0 have been tested.
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Firewall (all editions)
- MS Windows Server Firewall (all editions)
- Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
QuickBooks Mac 2019 (for the US only)
Minimum System Requirement
- At least mac OS 10.12
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- At least 250 MB available disk space
- For the purpose of download, CD/DVD drive or internet connection is mandatory.
- Printer: In case, you are planning to print lists, checks, lists, reports, graphs, mailing labels, deposit slips, or purchase orders, you need 100% Macintosh-compatible printer.
- Checks: if you want to print the checks, you must use Intuit Checks.
Note: Canadian Image Ready Cheques are not supported.
- Product registration is mandatory.
I hope this information will be helpful to you. In case you if have any doubt anywhere or have questions related to this you can contact us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Helpline Number any time to troubleshoot the issues related to QuickBooks. We are a strong & renowned team of Intuit certified professional that strives 24×7 to solve the QB software problems. You can get in touch with us straightaway on our toll-free helpline number .i.e. +1(800)880-6389.