Know about the Troubleshooting QuickBooks Printing Problems
Last Updated on:
23-Mar, 2018 |
- Posted by: QB
A Complete Guide to Troubleshooting QuickBooks Printing Problems
QuickBooks is a leading accounting software that has helped many small and medium-sized companies in all around the world. With the appropriate knowledge of the software and right support and back up, business owners can optimize the use of it and can attain their business goals year after year. Though QuickBooks is a high-tech software, it isn’t entirely free from the issues. We know that QuickBooks Online can be accessed from anywhere and print commands can be given from the software itself, but sometimes may be unable to print from QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Printer issues may compel you to stop your work and some of your essential works might be delayed due to this problem. Another problem with printers may be printing in small font size. Below are some quick fixes that you can try and resolve the printer issues yourself. If you have any queries you can contact our QuickBooks Error Support team by dialing tollfree +1(800)880-6389.
Important Points to Remember:
- Before proceeding any troubleshooting steps check your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release.
- Please check the connectivity Your computer should connected with the printer and that the printer software is installed properly.
How to Fix QuickBooks Printing Problems
Before you continue with the troubleshooting steps, make sure that the printer is having the issue with QuickBooks and not with your computer.
- The first thing that you should do is very basic – close your printer,
- Restart your computer and turn the printer on again.
- Ensure that the paper is loaded correctly and then go to “start menu” of your computer,
- Then open printers and faxes,
- After than change printer setting to “Use Printer Online” if the existing setting is showing offline.
- Next, you can run tests to check if the printer is working.
- If it’s functioning properly, then the chances are that the issue was with the computer rather than QuickBooks accounting software.
- In case the problem is still unresolved and you can still not print with QuickBooks, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
✔ Start by renaming the QuickBooks Qbprint.qbp file and try to print once again.
- If you still fail to print through QuickBooks, try to print a different file of the same type and format type to make sure that the problem is either with your file or with the software.
- Now try to print once again, If printer takes the command through QuickBooks and prints, then perhaps the problem is with the file. That might be damaged or corrupted.
- Also, see if you can change batch printing to single printing, Itmay take some time but solves your error.
- Ensure that your printer drivers are latest and updated.
If the issue still exists and you are unable to print from QuickBooks, you can contact our QuickBooks experts. Since we have the most updated tools and technology to fix issues related to QuickBooks accounting software we can assist you in the least possible time.
Other Common Printing Issues in QuickBooks
- ✔ QuickBooks Enterprise failed to print
- If you are a QuickBooks Enterprise user, you may sometimes face printing errors. In such situations QuickBooks support team should be contacted immediately for this issue may lead to a more significant problem and may also damage or corrupt previous data.
- ✔ QuickBooks Printing issues with Invoices
- If you are not able to print invoices for your clients, you can try to fix the error using the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- ✔ QuickBooks 1099 Printing issues
- You may face an issue in printing 1099 forms. In a situation of 1099 printing problems you can perform the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- ✔ QuickBooks Printing issues with PDF Files
- If you face QuickBooks printing error while giving print command from your software or app you can follow the above-mentioned steps.
- ✔ QuickBooks Unable to Print Checks
- If you face issues in printing checks from QuickBooks, it means that your software needs t be updated.
- ✔ QuickBooks Printing Problems with Mac
- If you are using MAC and face trouble in printing through QuickBooks software, you should contact QuickBooks technical support for MAC will require different sort of troubleshooting.
- ✔ QuickBooks W2 Printing Errors
- At the time of tax filing if you are not able to print W2 form through QuickBooks, you can follow the steps mentioned in this article.
If anytime you face issues in printing through QuickBooks and you are unable to fix the problem even after trying the troubleshooting steps, you can contact our experienced QuickBooks Support team. We are available round the clock to offer you quick and reliable Solutions.
Related More Article to Read: