- Last Updated on:   April 1st, 2019
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks
Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks, boasts of multiple features and tools that are instrumental for business owners in performing an assortment of tasks. GoPayment feature that can be used with QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is one such feature. It helps you to take a debit card and get a credit card from your cell phone and other smart devices, including iPhone, Android, and iPad. You can plug your credit score card reader and it would make payment processing incredibly simple for you. The latest Intuit GoPayment readers are also EMV compliant. And it puts you into a position where you can charge with chip card as well as non chip card.
This article will give detailed information on how to use GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Payment from anywhere with QuickBooks point of sale
The combination of QB POS and GoPayment enables you to track stocks and mobile income real-time. This feature isn’t a secret but many professionals are yet to discover it. And thus, it’s your opportunity to make the most of this tool. You can sync your lists with GoPayment and along with QB Point of Sale you can edit and update the lists.
Important Facts to Know!
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Mobile Sync feature enables you to record and update credit score card sales from your office, home, and anywhere else.
- With GoPayment, you can select all types of payment that include coins, test, experiment, key, or swipe card.
- QuickBooks payment consists of an unwanted GoPayment account.
- Swipe charge fits well with the low QuickBooks Payment Fee.
- GoPayment functions on both iPhone and Android devices.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale syncs all sales and listing information.
- New payments are recorded in the form of QB Point of sale sales invoices.
- Never miss out on a sale even if you are traveling, are at a conference, or work at a conference.
Set up Mobile Sync at QuickBooks POS
- In your QuickBooks POS, click Sign In for your Intuit Payments account.
- Click on File and setup interview.
- Go to Edit Settings and select what is appropriate for your business. Suggestions will not require to be chosen manually as they are automatically decided, “we have un-selected and submitted for accepting debit cards.”
- Select QuickBooks File, Preferences, Company Preferences, and turn on mobile sync.
- The mobile sync can be turned on or off, you can increase or decrease the sync frequency.
- Select Mobile Sync: You also have option to manually Mobile Sync by clicking the cloud icon on top right hand corner on your QuickBooks POS. It has the ability to transport multiple items/receipts at any time. The process, however, can’t be started from the mobile.
Important: You can also have the option to manually sync, which moves more items or invoices, by clicking the Cloud icon in the top right-hand edge of your Point of Sale software at any time. The sync process can not be initiated from the mobile devices.
Steps to Set Up Inventory to Sync to GoPayment
- First of all, Go to the item list and select the item you wish to sell in GoPayment.
- Click edit in the more information widget, and then tap on Sync to Mobile checkbox.
- Click Save.
Steps to Sync Departments to Your Mobile Device
- Go to point of sale and click on the sync.
Completing Mobile Sync in GoPayment
- Open the GoPayment app on Your mobile device.
- Launch the app and register for your QB Payments Account.
- Open the menu and go to settings.
- Click sync Items under Sync settings.
Test the GoPayment Device
- Choose new payment.
- Tap on ITEMS and department to check your list.
The integration in GoPayment is fantastic.
Connect GoPayment to Quickbooks Desktop POS
The QuickBooks Desktop POS feature enables you to make income usage of your inventory in your mobile device. Currently, only QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 and 18.0 are equipped with this feature.
Reasons to Connect Your Phone and Tablet
QuickBooks POS Mobile Sync feature allows you to ring sales of credit cards everywhere the interior as well as your store.
- You can pay anywhere using the Intuit Payments Account and GoPayment app.
- You will be able to accept payment immediately. All you have to do is, activate your payment account and that’s it, no additional application needed.
- Your sales software is synchronized with all revenue and inventory information, so that your numbers are always correct and updated.
- This feature by default records new payments in the form of QuickBooks POS Sale receipts.
We hope that you find all the necessary details about the use of GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale. In case you have any query or you need assistance in regards to any other QuickBooks related issue, you can contact our 24×7 QuickBooks point of sale support contact number +1(800) 880-6389. Our intuit certified experts will be more happy to help you out in every possible manner.
You May Also Like